WHY are we American-GEELJIRES the least fashionably dresses of all the Western geeljires ?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Starting with me I hardly know what’m wearing. I don’t give a dam abt what’m wearing yet I (use to) get more females than a tight pants wearing jobless Scandinavian or 3rd world UK geeljires. :russ: :deadrose::deadrose:

And yeah..I (we) earn more income and own more essential materials such as homes, cars, stocks and savings.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
My sense of style is basic.
A lot of darker clothes to reflect my dark mood.
Hoodies, bomber jackets, track jackets, polos.
All black because I am angry.:wow:

Learning how to dress is a game changer.:fittytousand:

I'm talking beyond "throw on a sweater and throw on some jeans" Like actually learning how to put different types of clothes together.

Woman appreciate a guy who can dress and if you are 25+ still wearing hoodies and jeans as an outfit, you lost.:manny:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It's ok to wear anything that makes you feel and look good, you don't have to buy a fashion magazine and start a spring wear and summer collection if that's not you :)

I still haven't made it past tech fleece and tracksuits teach me your ways @babooshke
:rejoice:

bro I learned from experience.

I used to wear hoodies jeans myself, then I pulled up to first year Uni and saw niggas wearing actual outfits with jackets, scarves, everything and they looked deadass nice:banderas: from there I realize I had to get my shit up.

Number 1 key is that you gotta get your body right though, shit isn't gonna look nice unless you look fit

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Reer Euro trash dress the best because they dress to impress. Imagine dressing up to get a Starbucks coffee. :mjlol:They’re the most shameless niggas in qurbaha.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
every swag deprived soul can be rejuvenated with the almighty reer scandi fade :it0tdo8:
1586508512481.jpeg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Starting with me I hardly know what’m wearing. I don’t give a dam abt what’m wearing yet I (use to) get more females than a tight pants wearing jobless Scandinavian or 3rd world UK geeljires. :russ: :deadrose::deadrose:

And yeah..I (we) earn more income and own more essential materials such as homes, cars, stocks and savings.

Americans-- white or black are usually more masculine than Europeans. America is seen as ruff and without a culture.
1586522775579.png

This is why I don’t even entertain Americans. They all wear clothes that the men in Somalia wear. The women are not much better.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Most Somali dudes can't dress whether Euro or America but yeah Euro do dress better than America.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
When I’m in America I feel like I stand out. These fukkers need to learn how to dress :damedamn:

Trending