Why are UK xalimos so loud?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was disgusted by their behavior when me and my brother (not biological) went to London for the olympics

They seem to have assimiliated into the ghetto culture

Let them live at least they're not salafi gangster hybrids or whatever it is their male counterparts are doing.

I get disgusted when I see women walk the streets barefoot with their heels off, vomiting all over the place after a night of heavy drinking and surprisingly they're almost always of a certain race. Take a guess... :mjpls:

Last edited:
This is a non-issue. And it's not just restricted to uk xaliimos. It's what happens when any group of young girls congregate

They are like a pack of wild animals initiating mating ritual. They sound horrible as they talk all over each other and you stuggle to hear exactly what they're trying to communicate. Individually they are as timid as a mouse, but 2 or 3 gather and all hell breaks loose.

Just yesterday, I was in busy area when I heard loud voices and automatically knew it was them. It's a familiar noise. It's noise pollution.

Last edited:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
UK somali girls are an embarrassment, i can't wait till leave for Minnesota :mjhaps:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Yeah come join us if you enjoy ugly
Mj women:mjcry:
I hear my tol has strong foothold on Minnesota, and i hear a lot of langaab tribes crying about our control and influence on MN, thats why its only natural for me to go there :mjpls:

I'm sure theres many ilhan omar look a-likes as well :mjpls:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Why the f*ck would you go to Minnesota of all places? Might as well live in Siberia, since the weather is the same.
Bro come live here in London for 5 minutes and you will want to leave this place. Its degenerate and dysfunctional place for somalis who have embraced ghetto culture

World

VIP
Bro come live here in London for 5 minutes and you will want to leave this place. Its degenerate and dysfunctional place for somalis who have embraced ghetto culture
So you’re going to leave London because of some underclass Somalis? That’s stupid.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
So you’re going to leave London because of some underclass Somalis? That’s stupid.
you have to first live here to understand what im saying, its unhealthy and corrupting environment to build communities and families here

World

VIP
Bro you have to first live here to understand what im saying, its unhealthy and corrupting environment to build communities and families here
It’s corrupting if you live in some low class council housing ghetto, sure. Nobody’s disputing that. But it’s the same in all welfare countries which includes America too.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
It’s corrupting if you live in some low class council housing ghetto, sure. Nobody’s disputing that. But it’s the same in all welfare countries which includes America too.
London is one of the richest city in the world, thats the point, the housing is too expensive, there is no natrual expansion into middle class, even if you move up the financial heirachy, housing prices are impossible if you're not a millionaire which means low class council houses are the norm making somalis prone to be influenced by the dysfuntional ghettoised lifestyle of the carribean/african blacks.

Have a look at this video and the number of madoows that don't have fathers

Status
Not open for further replies.