Why are ugly girls more confident than beautiful girls

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Somehow, paradoxically the most angelic beautiful girl you've ever seen is insecure and shy.

But the fattest ugliest hippo is overconfident and sometimes even narcissistic?

Has the world become backwards? Is the overconfidence a cope? Who knows
:mjdontkno:

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Somehow, paradoxically the most angelic beautiful girl you've ever seen is insecure and shy.

The ugly girls get gaslighted to think they are 10s. The pretty girls are competition so they feel jealous and push them down.

Guys are completely different we tell our homies if its over for them or if they are genetically blessed.

Ugly Women tend to insult and gang up on beautiful women to destroy their confidence which is why most beautiful women are quiet and shy.

But ugly women tend to shout a lot and constantly keep on giving each other fake compliment they don't even believe in. Go to a TikTok video of a ugly women doing makeup and read the comments

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Also pretty girls donโ€™t get approached as much as mid high tier girls because everyone else thinks they are way too out of their league. So go approach 10/10s they donโ€™t get approached as often as 8s or 7s.

Yaraye

VIP
Ugly Women tend to insult and gang up on beautiful women to destroy their confidence which is why most beautiful women are quiet.

But ugly women tend to shout a lot and constantly keep on giving each other fake compliment they don't even believe in. Go to a TikTok video of a ugly women doing makeup and read the comments
The ugly girls get gaslighted to think they are 10s. The pretty girls are competition so they feel jealous and push them down.

Guys are completely different we tell our homies if its over for them or if they are genetically blessed.
Accudu billah, where has this false notion of ugly women bullying beautiful women come from? :gucciwhat:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:lolbron: You are only nice to wear someone's defences down, and then you smite them with your sardonic wit.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Walaal your English is too strong for me dumb it down
:meleshame:
There is always Google.
Accudu billah, where has this false notion of ugly women bullying beautiful women come from? :gucciwhat:
Anyone can be a bully or bullied. Confidence is not a crime. It's a blessing. I suppose they want women to feel horrible about themselves. When they do not conform to ideals. As though their purpose is to catch their gaze. They do not need to be apologetic for existing and being self-contented. Self-worth is not something others can rob. This black-and-white thinking is problematic as is ascribing beauty with virtue and unattractiveness with vice. Is this real life or Disney?

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
There is always Google.

Anyone can be a bully or bullied. Confidence is not a crime. It's a blessing. I suppose they want women to feel horrible about themselves. When they do not conform to ideals. As though their purpose is to catch their gaze. They do not need to be apologetic for existing and being self-contented. This black-and-white thinking is problematic as is ascribing beauty with virtue and unattractiveness with vice. Is this real life or Disney?
:fittytousand:

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What's wrong with confidence? :mjswag:
I think heโ€™s referencing delusion not confidence ๐Ÿ˜‚

brothas right tho
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I don't get it.... :(
I'm good looking but not nice. :) I also bully you guys without you knowing. On account of you do not pick up books.

It's sort of funny that many women would probably not put down a man with a healthy confidence level. As long as he's respectful. Even if they don't find him attractive. However, some men seem hell bent on disparaging (tearing down) women based on their appearance. Do they want them to hate themselves? I find this odd.

I'm good looking but not nice. :) I also bully you guys without you knowing. On account of you do not pick up books.

It's sort of funny that many women would probably not put down a man with a healthy confidence level. As long as he's respectful. Even if they don't find him attractive. However, some men seem hell bent on disparaging (tearing down) women based on their appearance. Do they want them to hate themselves? I find this odd.
What if the guy was shorter than her? Would she not (literally) look down on him then?