Why are they demanding to have access to us?

Are you Muslim? From what I've seen online pardos look middle eastern if not white

Yes, I am. Some do but they are not a monolith and have different shades and looks. I would like to stop talking about my background now as I have always had to explain myself and then get rejected or ridiculed by others. It makes me uncomfortable. It's crap like what some people posted here that I have to deal with.

Yes, I am. Some do but they are not a monolith and have different shades and looks. I would like to stop talking about my background now as I have always had to explain myself and then get rejected or ridiculed by others. It makes me uncomfortable. It's crap like what some people posted here that I have to deal with.
Alright but

Father Somali📝
Is Muslim📝

You tick all the boxes. You're just another Somali to me. I apologize for the antics of my fellow Nazis on here.

So your mother is a mixed Brazilian & so is your Somali father.. & you somehow managed to find this niche Somali forum. You’re not fooling anyone buddy :russ:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Honestly I think it’s all about the women and nothing else.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's mainly just access to women.

AAs, Caribbeans and west africans date each other often. Since somalis are religious most niggas aren't involved in the hookup scene so Madows can't take the regular route of befriending a bunch of Somali guys just to get access to Somali women. This route works with other bantus besides horners tbh. you can legit go to your local pan African club at a uni and find madow people from different ethnic groups dating each other.

Most Somali dudes don't even entertain madow women. It's mainly just the irreligious ones who are still a minority. Religious men in general don't really entertain interracial/intercultural dating that much.

This will probably change in the future here in the west since the children of Gen Z will be way more liberal than us.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
I appreciate that but I think I may have to leave actually. Take care.
?? I mean youre Allegedly afraid even though youre welcome here? is your name an indication of an ulterior motive? or is it genuine. You dont need to leave at all, stand your ground you havent even done anything controversial Like habarsteven or laiis

Two groups of people treat Africa like it's one country, with the same people.

1. African Americans, who think Africa is one place and that we are the same people based on skin colour, I blame them the least, because they are descendants of a mix of central and west Africans genetically, and they don't know their true origin

2. Niger-Congo Madows, who notice the similarity in other Niger-Congo countries, they are happy to act as one-mass. You'll see them constantly speaking on behalf of the entire continent non-stop.

The only people that are not happy with this, are distinct populations in Africa like Horners, who don't fall in either category, and have a completely different history. In addition, Horners have less of an acrimonious history with Asians, as we were not victims, but at times, even the aggressors, or merchants and so forth. When you add our genetics, history, etc, it's clear why we don't feel the same natural instinct for 'unity'.

That said, it's wise for us, in the west, to play it smart, and know when we have the same interests.
@error1

Why is your dumb ass always laughing for? Every single post, it's just qosol qosol qosol with you.

There's no punchline here, just hard-hitting reality.

Why do Somalis constantly engaging with these people??
You never hear Chadians, Mauritanians, Comorians or people like that doing it.
These people have deep seated inferiority complex and Somalis have a deep seated need for attention. It is a bad mix.
Just leave them and their diatribes alone.
Our strength lies in developing Somalia and education, education and more education.

Trending