Why are there so many....

Are dark skin farahs jealous of Somali girls?

• Yes

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • They wanna be us of course’

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Yes hunty!

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
I am against colourism in all forms. I am showing you your hypocrisy. People say dark skin somali men are very colorist, but @BoqorkaChess is one of the most colorist persons on this site but is lightskin. When a lightskin person is colorist you label that individual as colorist, but when you see a darkskin person as colorist you not only name all darkskin people as colorist but you also make posts like this to slander and demean them. Very upsetting indeed

This thread is about Somali men and their out of control khanisnimo. I don’t wanna derail it into dark vs light trannys. I just pointed out that there is a higher proportion of dark skin ones.

This thread is about Somali men and their out of control khanisnimo. I don’t wanna derail it into dark vs light trannys. I just pointed out that there is a higher proportion of dark skin ones.
I understand what this thread is about, but this thread is colorist and self hating. There is not a higher proportion of dark skin trannies, but there could be more dark skin trannies. You clearly don't understand proportions. there are just more dark skin somali men for there to be dark skin somali trannies. I assume that's common sense.

I brought darkskin vs lightskin into this because the major excuse for bashing on dark skin men is by using the "dark skin men are all colorist so it's ok" card. Which is not ok. @Farahslayer if I made a thread about why most crazy, outlandish, and blm supporter somali women are darkskin (because that's a fact), how would you respond? Would you use your logic and decide that it's because of there being more dark skin somali women? Or be like an "alllivesmatter" person and run with a shanty statistic.

I understand what this thread is about, but this thread is colorist and self hating. There is not a higher proportion of dark skin trannies, but there could be more dark skin trannies. You clearly don't understand proportions. there are just more dark skin somali men for there to be dark skin somali trannies. I assume that's common sense.

I brought darkskin vs lightskin into this because the major excuse for bashing on dark skin men is by using the "dark skin men are all colorist so it's ok" card. Which is not ok. @Farahslayer if I made a thread about why most crazy, outlandish, and blm supporter somali women are darkskin (because that's a fact), how would you respond? Would you use your logic and decide that it's because of there being more dark skin somali women? Or be like an "alllivesmatter" person and run with a shanty statistic.

1595805779752.gif

Clearly you don’t know me. I don’t care about dark skin BLM girls iyo balaayo. Caay waxad rabtid. It’s not my fault your hooyo didn’t call you shaaxshaax because your dark. I don’t blame her, I will only kiss and hug my light skin children. Dark skin ones are disappointing. :damedamn:

Now I hope your next comment is about how tho.tty Somali men are when they transition or any other thing about Somali men and khanisnimo. If not gtfo outta my thread.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I am against colourism in all forms. I am showing you your hypocrisy. People say dark skin somali men are very colorist, but @BoqorkaChess is one of the most colorist persons on this site but is lightskin. When a lightskin person is colorist you label that individual as colorist, but when you see a darkskin person as colorist you not only name all darkskin people as colorist but you also make posts like this to slander and demean them. Very upsetting indeed
Dark skin niggas are the new trend akhi let them stay mad while us darkies drown in malab :manny:

View attachment 134095

Clearly you don’t know me. I don’t care about dark skin BLM girls iyo balaayo. Caay waxad rabtid. It’s not my fault your hooyo didn’t call you shaaxshaax because your dark. I don’t blame her, I will only kiss and hug my light skin children. Dark skin ones are disappointing. :damedamn:

Now I hope your next comment is about how tho.tty Somali men are when they transition or any other thing about Somali men and khanisnimo. If not gtfo outta my thread.
huh. That's a good response. I never suffered through colorism, and never will. I just wanted to point out your hypocrisy. Your reply was very rude. If you want to look for a problem, I'm more than happy to comply :) . FKD between somali men and women is a joke, we all know who would wipe the floor with who. I came on here from somnet to turn a new page, if I wanted to I could turn all your childish banters into nothing but babyfood compared to what I will say. :icon e biggrin:

Tranny Somali men?

Everyday there’s a new one on social media. They’re extremely ****ty as well.

My take is Somali men are so obsessed with Somali women that they now want to be us.

These Odeys are trans age as well. They’re all 35+:yloezpe: kulaha 21
I also see a lot of gay Somali men on the internet? They are easy to pick out. Why

The dude's dark skin what are you talking about :what1:

Tranny Somali men?

Everyday there’s a new one on social media. They’re extremely ****ty as well.

My take is Somali men are so obsessed with Somali women that they now want to be us.

These Odeys are trans age as well. They’re all 35+:yloezpe: kulaha 21
SAD THING IS THEY LOOK BETTER THAN YOU

NOW THATS SAD

SAD THING IS THEY LOOK BETTER THAN YOU

NOW THATS SAD

:damedamn:

This was an exposé on khanisnimo of Somali farah and you just gave me ammo.

Is queen Selena leggy body your type or you like blue makeup’s pillowy lips?

You’re first man on spot who has admitted to being attracted to trannys.

NO BUT THEY ARE BETTER LOOKING THEN A HALIMO WHO EATS HALWET FOR BREAKFAST

AMMO ON A FORUM SIGHT I BARELY GO ON UMMM OKAY

YOU NEED TO GET A JOB WALLAHI BEING A LOSER IS NOT COOL SWEET HEART

Trending