Why are there so many....

Are dark skin farahs jealous of Somali girls?

• Yes

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • They wanna be us of course’

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Yes hunty!

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
Tranny Somali men?

Everyday there’s a new one on social media. They’re extremely ty as well.

My take is Somali men are so obsessed with Somali women that they now want to be us.

These Odeys are trans age as well. They’re all 35+:yloezpe: kulaha 21

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
There was one in Canada (cursed place fr) that got the hadd executed on him by some geeljire. We need more people like that, whoever it was

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Using murdered tranny to pass a point is so low for even :mjlol:

Wearing hijab and pretending to be pregnant.

Not only have Somali males dominated Somali women in politics, at home, now they want to become Somali women all together?!?

What is this colorism against darkskin men? It's not ok to say darkskin women are all men but it's ok to say the vice versa? Very upsetting. :(

What is this colorism against darkskin men? It's not ok to say darkskin women are all men but it's ok to say the vice versa? Very upsetting. :(

Dark skin (Somali) men are qashin, majority are trannies or trannies in training.

1595804475137.gif

orod sheeg waxad sheegi lahayd.

:deadrose::win:
I am against colourism in all forms. I am showing you your hypocrisy. People say dark skin somali men are very colorist, but @BoqorkaChess is one of the most colorist persons on this site but is lightskin. When a lightskin person is colorist you label that individual as colorist, but when you see a darkskin person as colorist you not only name all darkskin people as colorist but you also make posts like this to slander and demean them. Very upsetting indeed

Trending