Why are the so many somalis who watch Kartoon.

Like literally every single guy in here, has one thing in common and it is ANIME . Didn't you have father figure in your life. :jcoleno:

Profile picture, is a good indicator of how into it, you are. Somalis are a weird race.

Last edited:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
My friend is a girl and she watches dumb cartoons on Netflix I think she's stupid.

It's not cool 90 cartoons like cat dog , Rugrats it's these new retarded ones. She's spends hours. It's not even anime.

images (12).jpeg

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Like literally every single guy in here, has one thing in common and it is ANIME . Didn't you have father figures in your life. :jcoleno:

Profile picture, is a good indicator of how into it, you are. Somalis are a weird race.

1586524489784.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
my barando, my moos to the rice. You need new prescription glasses because that's a jew with an AK-47. A beautiful Jew, equally as pure as the sword holder of Murasame. She may be black, but her purity is what counts. She is the love of my life, second to me.

1586525840310.png

Abdul Hadi Pasha

King of weebs
are you a girl sxb? why df do you care bout what other men do with there time

I've noticed people like you are always questioning others ''why you watch anime for are you gay'', nigga I watch you gunna say it's gay to watch that too? :nahgirl: you are a woman can never see another man happy :camby:

1586530971004.png

You have a feminine looking male as a profile picture, you shouldn't be talking. Subhanallah, are you normal. Choose something less degrading.

Emulating yourself as a effeminate flamboyant white guy, :jcoleno:

is haram, so stop watching it.

Trending