Why are the so many somalis who watch Kartoon.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I grew up when Anime was introduced into America via English Dubs (before most the people on this site existed). :manny:

It's associated with my childhood. In Japan, it's widespread and caters to different age demographics. Only in the West are cartoons largely associated with children (outside of the Adult Swim variety).

I grew up when Anime was introduced into America via English Dubs (before most the people on this site existed). :manny:

It's associated with my childhood. In Japan, it's widespread and caters to different age demographics. Only in the West are cartoons largely associated with children (outside of the Adult Swim variety).
i thought the xaliimos were into kpop instead
the webtoon is painful, but the story is A1
dropped the webtoon when they got on the train

Everything is dope but i really dislike the MC and cant believe i got that far

Like literally every single guy in here, has one thing in common and it is ANIME . Didn't you have father figure in your life. :jcoleno:

Profile picture, is a good indicator of how into it, you are. Somalis are a weird race.
Because Somalis don't live in reality hence why our country so shit we love fantasy worlds

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
i thought the xaliimos were into kpop instead

dropped the webtoon when they got on the train

Everything is dope but i really dislike the MC and cant believe i got that far

I was a 90s kid that watched Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball (before DBZ) when it first aired. You're speaking to a different generation.

When I was in my late teens I knew one Somali girl who watched kdramas and kpop. I didn't understand the hype. I suppose she was an early adopter since few knew of it's existence. I'm not opposed to it but I prefer something novel and less formulaic.

In my high school people who grew up watching cartoons on Tv where always smarter than other students and had better marks .
Every student that i knew that watched cartoons on tv was atleast a top10 student in his class.

also all of em were Bilinguals or even polylinguals (Like in my case ) just becasue they watched Arabic dubbed Cartoons taught them arabic .

Trending