Why are *SOME* Somali girls like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SumMo

very lowkey
You guys are overthinking this, I want a juicy sirloin for dinner, but best believe when it's dinner time, I'll dig into that stir fry asda chicken. Women think the same and Xalimos are women, well most anyway cause u got a couple niggas hiding among them nowadays

how the hell is 'my bad' North American? American imper
I don’t know.. That’s what Google said. :zhqjlmx: Was thinking the same.. :icon neutral:

Gambar

VIP
Bal suuga,Hadda waxaan arkayaa "Male from cheesestrike"

Ma aanan ogeyn inaad tahay Nin :gucciwhat:
I went on a cheese strike waayo I needed to lose pregnancy pounds. It’s fun putting male up there, people will likely insult your qabiil. Waa bila xishood.

SumMo

very lowkey
I went on a cheese strike waayo I needed to lose pregnancy pounds. It’s fun putting male up there, people will likely insult your qabiil. Waa bila xishood.
I love your profile picture so much! I just had to tell you that..
177EEDCB-CA94-43B1-BF4A-9CF21B13431A.gif

When will you be making your return to the politics section ?
You were wild back in the days :hemad:

Mise are you trying to set a good example for the dhalinyaro :hmm:

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
Ive never planned on going to america never
Not for vacation, school, work etc never

America ain't bad. Geeljires there are typically good quality and hard working. Don't swear off all of the U.S due to the President. Good places to visit too.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
America ain't bad. Geeljires there are typically good quality and hard working. Don't swear off all of the U.S due to the President. Good places to visit too.

Bisinka I thought you were reer UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending