Why are Somalis unnecessarily loud?

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
It's because most were traditionally nomadic pastoralists so to communicate with each other from a distance they'd have to shout. Also they'd be shouting at their herd to guide them.
It's culturally embedded and probably will stick around for a while after somalis get rid of pastoralism.
You can take a geeljire out of the baadiyo but you can't take the baadiyo out of a geeljire.

Arabs are loud too
Yeah Arabs are loud as they come from a nomad culture but non-nomadic people such as the Niger-congo are also loud.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
So, so true. Especially male fobs. I think Somalis are the loudest ethnic group. They are so loud that you cannot even hear what you're listening to in your earphones. I have seen people leave establishments due to loud fob Somalis years ago. Some even looked at me to intervene. It's even worse when they talk about taboo topics or talking about white people. It's enough to make you sweat in embarrassment.
This is so true my biggest pet peeve is when they are on the phone and a guest in your home. Even your headphones wont save you from insomnia.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
This is so true my biggest pet peeve is when they are on the phone and a guest in your home. Even your headphones wont save you from insomnia.

How is it possible that their voice totally takes over whatever your listening to in full blast? I just don't understand

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
How is it possible that their voice totally takes over whatever your listening to in full blast? I just don't understand
When you tell them to lower their volume they give you the biggest dirty look and continue their screaming. My blood boils wallahi I usually just give up

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I admit it, I’m loud. It’s generally when I’m talking to people, I don’t realise that I’m speaking louder than I need to.

It’s not all the time but generally in a social setting, I may forget how loud I’m speaking.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Being loud to get your point across is the norm back home. Your voice will get drowned out if you're not loud.

Alotta folks coming here seem to be unaware that most people here are indoor type of people and tend to be quiet so there's no need to to compete with the surrounding noises.

To those that say "Somalis ain't loud. Where have you seen them get loud"
I'm a quiet guy and even I can acknowledge that niggas is loud. Come on guys, what's with this self delusion shit y'all on?

Lool why are people fighting the obvious?

We're an extroverted loud group on average. That doesn't mean all Somalis are loud, some are indeed quiet.

We should learn from Ethiopians honestly, even Somalis in the west are loud as hell. You're more likely to see a Somali air out their business/fight than an Ethiopian. I've never seen a video of Ethiopians fighting; it's always Somalis.

Being loud is a sign of low IQ.

In the case of somalians it becomes a double whammy when considering that 1 in 3 is mentally ill according to the UN :manny:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
A mix between zero self awareness and complete disregard for fellow man. It’s not limited to fobs.

Trending