Why are Somalis blamed for every crime?

nothing to do with race or clan my brother, we are an utter failure, what have accomplished in the grand scheme of human history? Please mention just one thing?

I think this is a good question. What have Somalis accomplished?

Well we have to consider achievements. I saw in Japan they built a flying robot dragon. I think that's a pretty cool achievement. They've done a lot of cool things in tech.

Tech is very important and increasingly so.

But the most important achievement is going to jannah. That is the highest achievement. If a homeless person goes to jannah and an atheist builds a flying robot dragon- the homeless person is more accomplished. An atheist who invents nukes is less accomplished than a housewife who goes to jannah.

So I think it's hard to say how accomplished Somalis are exactly because we don't know exactly how many Somalis entered or will enter jannah.

We have to consider jannah because entering jannah is a bigger achievement than all the science and technology combined.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
The devil is always looking for a way to divide our people.. It makes me happy we have Somali sisters like you and @Sueeeeeee.. If I could I would've showered in diamonds and gold, which is not even enough of what you're worth.
What about me warya where is my dahab?
Sad Fred Savage GIF by What Just Happened??!

I think this is a good question. What have Somalis accomplished?

Well we have to consider achievements. I saw in Japan they built a flying robot dragon. I think that's a pretty cool achievement. They've done a lot of cool things in tech.

Tech is very important and increasingly so.

But the most important achievement is going to jannah. That is the highest achievement. If a homeless person goes to jannah and an atheist builds a flying robot dragon- the homeless person is more accomplished. An atheist who invents nukes is less accomplished than a housewife who goes to jannah.

So I think it's hard to say how accomplished Somalis are exactly because we don't know exactly how many Somalis entered or will enter jannah.

We have to consider jannah because entering jannah is a bigger achievement than all the science and technology combined.
As much as I love the idea of heaven, it probably doesn't exist. I understand that this is controversial to a lot of you

As much as I love the idea of heaven, it probably doesn't exist. I understand that this is controversial to a lot of you
so where do you think all those people that believe in God and prayed day in and day out go to than? do they just turn into dust forever ?

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Xalimos are my blood, no ajnabi woman can replace that.. Beside I've never been on the Abdiexit boat

Hmm........

Are cadaan women easier to be around than naago madow (including xalimos) since naag madow are most often angry, frustrated and opinioted.. An example naago madow would constantly fight you and are less feminine/submissive but it is completely different with cadaan and carab women.. So faraxs what's your view? Is the solution to completely abandon the xalimos since they've adopted a similar attitude as naago madow?

:cosbyhmm:

nothing to do with race or clan my brother, we are an utter failure, what have accomplished in the grand scheme of human history? Please mention just one thing?
A lot of people are disliking this but you’re right. What have we done in the past 15 years hell 30 years? Our country is a poster boy for anarchy, pirates and terrorism. I see a lot of people shitting on Pakistanis too but there is a level of respect towards them because they built nukes and a lot of them in the west are engineers or doctors.

As much as I love the idea of heaven, it probably doesn't exist.

this is fake news. it is crazy to think we could not have a Creator and that the universe has no Creator. this is completely false. We have a Creator, His name is Allah and we know for certain there is a Jannah because Allah taught us about it via the Quran and the Sunnah.

Liban89

Maqal herder | Burco boodhweyn.
A lot of people are disliking this but you’re right. What have we done in the past 15 years hell 30 years? Our country is a poster boy for anarchy, pirates and terrorism. I see a lot of people shitting on Pakistanis too but there is a level of respect towards them because they built nukes and a lot of them in the west are engineers or doctors.
Our people DO NOT like hearing uncomfortable facts, the youth in particular. I say this in real life too, if looks could kill I'd have been dead several times over now .

This is the time to humiliate Somalis, we are more visible than ever so they try to humble us, so many Somalis graduating this year in the west than ever before, we are a group that stick together and they are trying to break it. So what if they slander our name as long as the Somalis stick together they can’t do shit to us, the cadaan thought bringing us to the west will assimilate us to madow but we haven’t and the meadows hate us for it

You can blame Somali men for that. They come here to the west committing crime left right and centre. Drug dealers and gang bangers…
I never see women of other ethnicities throw there men under the bus like that. Albanians/Jamaican/Nigerian etc don't say any of this to justify any attack on there men when all these groups and many more are more represented in crime then somalis are.

Trending