Why are Somalis blamed for every crime?

Liban89

Maqal herder | Burco boodhweyn.
Why the f*ck are people so obsessed with us? The amount of times I’ve seen white scum blame us for crimes and push false information is disgusting. I’ve never seen another group targeted like this. These are two examples from THIS WEEK.

1 - Yemeni teen kills a swan and people blame us
2- that weird mizzy kid from the U.K. who pranks went too far

and when you confront these scum for the false information this is what you get?

I honestly don’t care if they attack our looks or country but pushing false information is dangerous. Innocent Somalis could be randomly attacked.
Because we actually are the scum of the planet

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Because we actually are the scum of the planet
coming at you muhammad ali GIF

our 9/11 is barkhad Abdi no disrespect to the nigga but I'm only stating the reality he's the poster boy for somalia everytime we come for anyone people can just drop his pic not to mention americans that saw that film assume that's how we all look. We need to reset earth.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Look at the comments underneath pure xenophobia there even comparing us to animals you can’t make this up
They’re the biggest hypocrites on earth, they complain about white racism day and night then turn around and insult other people. I guarantee if the YouTuber was any other African ethnicity they wouldn’t take personal digs at the whole community. f*ck all ajnabis in general though they can go to hell

Trending