Why are Somalis blamed for every crime?

Why the f*ck are people so obsessed with us? The amount of times I’ve seen white scum blame us for crimes and push false information is disgusting. I’ve never seen another group targeted like this. These are two examples from THIS WEEK.

1 - Yemeni teen kills a swan and people blame us
2- that weird mizzy kid from the U.K. who pranks went too far

and when you confront these scum for the false information this is what you get?

I honestly don’t care if they attack our looks or country but pushing false information is dangerous. Innocent Somalis could be randomly attacked.

instead of attacking maadows its time for these loser incels to attack these cadaan bastards who love falsifying claims, we know damm well there's no somali population in new york finding a somali in NY is like finding a needle in a haystack. These Americans are just xenophobic towards us due to black hawk down, piracy and us being muslim and black

instead of attacking maadows its time for these loser incels to attack these cadaan bastards who love falsifying claims, we know damm well there's no somali population in new york finding a somali in NY is like finding a needle in a haystack. These Americans are just xenophobic towards us due to black hawk down, piracy and us being muslim and black
It’s so weird to me lol I’ve seen white people from Utah attack Somalis? I’m sure these people have never met a Somali in their life

You can blame Somali men for that. They come here to the west committing crime left right and centre. Drug dealers and gang bangers…
Please don’t make this into a gender war! This has nothing to do with Somali men. Other ethnicities commit crimes but yet I don’t see them being blamed for random crimes.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
They can do both though. Both cadaan and Madow who is racist against Somali

It’s so weird to me lol I’ve seen white people from Utah attack Somalis? I’m sure these people have never met a Somali in their life
is media brainwashing all thanks to ilhan omar before her outside minnesota no one knew about somalis she's the reason why so many people are finding out about somalis and having hatred for us.

Keo

VIP
Another one with over 12k likes (of course it's a Jamaican)

Soomaalida Mareykanka need to catch this Ethiopian xaar when he returns to the US