Why are somali women used as a rewarding price for converts

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdogg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFHx3eFddA8
As you can see the triggered ajnabi loving xaarlimos come rushing this thread in force there's two choices either like what the salafi guy said and be given to any Bob bill and jack or have self esteem and marry from your own

“Offering” Somali women like we are cattle. :drakewtf: This does not happen in the UK.. for someone who came from an supposedly adopted family you sure do seem to know a lot huh :fantasia2:
Loool though i was fostered not adopted im 24 now so its not im a 15 year Old who doesnt know what happens.

Btw uk is the worst and if you doubt tomorrow go to any mosque and say you looking for a spouse and see who they offer you, if not a convert then i will offer you 200 $.

Now ask your white/arab friend to try the same and see what she is offered, im guarantee you it wont be a convert
:samwelcome:

As you can see the triggered ajnabi loving xaarlimos come rushing this thread in force there's two choices either like what the salafi guy said and be given to any Bob bill and jack or have self esteem and marry from your own
I wont mind even if they married an atheist but imagine being considered a rewarding price damn that is worst than marrying a faithless person.

Loool though i was fostered not adopted im 24 now so its not im a 15 year Old who doesnt know what happens.

Btw uk is the worst and if you doubt tomorrow go to any mosque and say you looking for a spouse and see who they offer you, if not a convert then i will offer you 200 $.

Now ask your white/arab friend to try the same and see what she is offered, im guarantee you it wont be a convert
:samwelcome:
Do you hang around mosques.. I thought you were faithless

Hmm not true I’m from the UK and majority Somali girls are married to Somali boys. The few that do marry out met the converts on their own accord or friends.. not through mosques. :farmajoyaab:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Why are faraxs getting angry over what the Arab guy said? Most Somali girls who register at the mosque also specifically ask for none Somali guys I witnessed this myself in London it’s the xalimos preference they idolise ajnabi men and ostracise their own men.

Lol plz point out where the lie is. If you doubt anything just go do your research and then come back and refute me.

Btw im not a muslim so its not like that would have affected me in anyway
lol don't bother waryaa. It's like asking gun lunatics in america to take responsibility for gun violence, it'll be met with denial. they can't accep that somali women have become so cheap that they are given out as prizes. they are discussed on other muslim platforms too. people have noticed it, that's why.

:ooh: Creativity lvl > 1000000 :krs:

lol don't bother waryaa. It's like asking gun lunatics in america to take responsibility for gun violence, it'll be met with denial. they can't accep that somali women have become so cheap that they are given out as prizes. they are discussed on other muslim platforms too. people have noticed it, that's why.

:mjlol: Which xaliimo finessed you to make you this salty? Unhinged bloody lunatic!

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Somali girls out of all the Muslim communities marry the most converts, well in the uk I know for sure.

So I don't think this story is that unrealistic.

I think somali parents don't have as much control over the marriage aspect over girls compared to other Muslim communities. Bengali and Pakistani girl would NEVER think to do it as much.

I know some mother's whos daughters have married non-somalis and they are just happy they eventually got married and tied down

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Somali girls out of all the Muslim communities marry the most converts, well in the uk I know for sure.

So I don't think this story is that unrealistic.

I think somali parents don't have as much control over the marriage aspect over girls compared to other Muslim communities. Bengali and Pakistani girl would NEVER think to do it as much.

I know some mother's whos daughters have married non-somalis and they are just happy they eventually got married and tied down
In the US I have only seen one Somali lady with a non Somali and it's a distant cousin of my mom who married a black dude. A majority of the ladies j have seen have been with Somalis. But I think people are gonna start marrying out more often now since interracial marriages aren't as a taboo nowadays as it was before.

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
I know a guy he said he wanted to get married to a somali girl and he is bangali a student. He see some somali guy in coffee shop talking about him. I told them what they said he was dying in laughter. He continued by saying you somalis are racist fam. I don't want to get arranged marraige and I dont want to pay to much mehr.

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
In the US I have only seen one Somali lady with a non Somali and it's a distant cousin of my mom who married a black dude. A majority of the ladies j have seen have been with Somalis. But I think people are gonna start marrying out more often now since interracial marriages aren't as a taboo nowadays as it was before.
Have you seen nowadays AA men want to marry somali women.

I bet these people didn't listen to their hooyos about the Gaalo Madoow tuug.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
This is not fair play. @Reiko these new trolls have been attacking Somali women for weeks now. You have to level the playing field with one of your +20 page ashy abdi threads :lolbron:

short answer, somali women are cheap, other women aren't.
The men are the one who set the value of their women. So if they're cheap, it's because we made them cheap. Who's the one who gives the girl for marriage?

Civil wars, instability,and no father in her life, can make them really cheap.

The men are the one who set the value of their women. So if they're cheap, it's because we made them cheap. Who's the one who gives the girl for marriage?

Civil wars, instability,and no father in her life, can make them really cheap.
True. At the end of the day, it is somali mens fault. Women are followers by nature. It is why you see arabs and pakis control billions of their women.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I have read OP’s threads recently and there’s a common pattern I noticed. Anti Islam, a low opinion of Somalis and more intelligent than thou attitude. Sxb cut it out and be more proud ur origins :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending