Why are somali women used as a rewarding price for converts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today me and my uni doom neighbor and friend went to Gothenburg to see his grandma. We then went to the shopping mall before these 2 salafi guys (somali and arab) ran up on us and gave us Islamic leaflets and started preaching.

I guess their target was my Swedish friend, and few minutes later my friend joked will i get a good Muslim woman if I convert, the arab guy without hesitating said “ we have beautiful Somali women for you inshallah ” as the Somali salafi laughed about it.

So i got offended and said since I’m not a Muslim too will I get an arab muslimah if I convert? Both looked shocked but I could see the arab guy didn’t receive my response well as we walked off.

So why are somali women used as a rewarding price for converts yet the other muslims outnumber them and you never here about that?

bigdogg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFHx3eFddA8
Today me and my uni doom neighbor and friend went to Gothenburg to see his grandma. We then went to the shopping mall before these 2 salafi guys (somali and arab) ran up on us and gave us Islamic leaflets and started preaching.

I guess their target was my Swedish friend, and few minutes later my friend joked will i get a good Muslim woman if I convert, the arab guy without hesitating said “ we have beautiful Somali women for you inshallah ” as the Somali salafi laughed about it.

So i got offended and said since I’m not a Muslim too will I get an arab muslimah if I convert? Both looked shocked but I could see the arab guy didn’t receive my response well as we walked off.

So why are somali women used as a rewarding price for converts yet the other muslims outnumber them and you never here about that?
If I was there I'd jump of a bridge daamm that was embarrassing what was your friends reaction

Also I thought Sweden was liberal I had my eyes set on a lucrative developer job there :-(

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Nothing wrong with that? Would u rather your sisters be single for life? Or be with a converted muslim ?

the arab guy without hesitating said “ we have beautiful Somali women for you inshallah ” as the Somali salafi laughed about it.

I swear I wish these situations happened to me, that Arab guy and his Somali friend will be sent to their graves early.

No one degrades or jokes about Somali women around me especially Cuck Somali guys.

bigdogg

Also it was fxcked up what the guy said he went straight to Somali women we keep taking L's wallahi its sad when will the embarrassment stop

Nothing wrong with that? Would u rather your sisters be single for life? Or be with a converted muslim ?
So you don’t see anything wrong with you being offered to a converts when you probably are the only Somali in a masjid where their are for instance 50 arabs? Or 30 Somalis and 100 arabs? My god that is low self esteem

First the bosnian girl in the library talking about somali girls & hijab and now this, its been an eventful week for you hasn't it? :mjlol:

At least space it out.

I swear I wish these situations happened to me, that Arab guy and his Somali friend will be sent to their graves early.

No one degrades or jokes about Somali women around me especially Cuck Somali guys.
Salafi and pro madow dimwits will do anything to fit in lol, but trust me I was never offended as much as today.

bigdogg

Trust me it’s not only in Sweden I have heard about other countries too, for instance what is the number of Somalis in uk compared to pakis, yet all mosques offer Somali women to reverts

:shookgabre:
Is there a first world country we Somalis aren't known in I'd move there in a beat

Right? This guy stays bashing somalis just because he grew up in a dusty foster home. Every thread of his he's chatting nonsense :nahgirl:
Plz tell me what is bashing here? Is it not true that most western mosques offer Somali women for marriage to converts either by choice or by arrangement?

And this across the board in all countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.