Why are Somali women so hot when they are angry

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I will NEVER understand Lesbian attraction. I mean, if u do not have testicles, where do u get the heat ? Or the urge to penetrate. It baffles me. Maybe i need to go to the corner and meditate until a brilliant idea comes over me!

I will NEVER understand Lesbian attraction. I mean, if u do not have testicles, where do u get the heat ? Or the urge to penetrate. It baffles me. Maybe i need to go to the corner and meditate until a brilliant idea comes over me!
Lesbian attraction comes from emotional needs dear not physical urges. That's the trigger. Physical action is just to complement it. A lady with a good mind can never be a lesbian. The mind is the woman's substitute for masculinity, while emotions are a male's substitute for feminity. Strong male emotions are a deterrence to gay behaviour.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lesbian attraction comes from emotional needs dear not physical urges. That's the trigger. Physical action is just to complement it. A lady with a good mind can never be a lesbian. The mind is the woman's substitute for masculinity, while emotions are a male's substitute for feminity. Strong male emotions are a deterrence to gay behaviour.

Very Wise

Can You Tell Me Of Your First Lesbian Duet I Hear Alot Of Girls First Encounter Was With Other Females
:cosbyhmm: :cosbyhmm: :ohreally:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Can You Tell Me Of Your First Lesbian Duet I Hear Alot Of Girls First Encounter Was With Other Females
:cosbyhmm: :cosbyhmm: :ohreally:

1643723212708.png