Why are Somali women so hot when they are angry

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
This forum has weird obsessions of Somalis girls.

AD3496BA-B8FC-4D23-9226-BA60910FC6EE.jpeg

:mjlol:

Its in our blood, Somali women who were toxic were always the most favorite in Somalia, They dont like miskeen girls back home
Imagine being constantly nagged like that wallahi, I'd pick up an AK and start a 2 decade long civil war just to avoid going home too lol

I love miskeen/sweet girls sxb, I don't have the emotional bandwidth to deal with constant buuq.

Imagine being constantly nagged like that wallahi, I'd pick up an AK and start a 2 decade long civil war just to avoid going home too loool

I love miskeen/sweet girls sxb, I don't have the emotional bandwidth to deal with constant buuq.
I understand, Ani qoof inyaar oo walaan baan axaay, and i like crazy girls too

Maarkey kuu caydo, geliso oo ka baqdid iney kuu dileyso, thats when somali women are so attractive
A better question would be why somali woman are so thicc nowadays. All the old pictures of people last century were pretty flat like a pancake. Now every shawty and her sister carrying watermelon sized ass. Not complaining tho just a observation :umad::whew:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
A better question would be why somali woman are so thicc nowadays. All the old pictures of people last century were pretty flat like a pancake. Now every shawty and her sister carrying watermelon sized ass. Not complaining tho just a observation :umad::whew:
SDHG4YD.jpg
xZIeVLT.jpg
eguWyhl.jpg

2dDCSRK.jpg

I Have No Idea Shrug GIF

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
@Shimbiris

We’re also affected by this, saxib.

Somali men are clown on for having big butts.

but not too worry; women actually loves men with big butts.

they just love to hide it as a way contain their urges:

What's with the faraxs on this forum and their attraction to toxic women/behaviour? Were you niggas constatly yelled at and berated as children on something lol :faysalwtf:

This is how single mother boys eventually turn out when they grow up - they want a toxic xalimo who can yell at them like mama :mjlol:

This is how single mother boys eventually turn out when they grow up - they want a toxic xalimo who can yell at them like mama :mjlol:
I was raised by both parents, Whats with this single mother thing, i was raised in a place with a few somalis, but the only somalis i saw without a father in the home were ones were he was either dead or still back home,

Trending