Why are Somali women rude?

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
What I noticed is that Somali women specially the ones that were born in western countries tend to be so rude specially if u are also a Somali girl. They always treat non Somali girls better. This didn’t happen to me once this actually always happens to me when I encounter with a Somali girl. I recently saw a Somali girl at my Uni. I always used to see her but I never talked to her. She used to smile at me. A week ago I saw her in the bathroom. As I was fixing my hijab. She smiled at me again friendly and asked me if I’m Pakistani. I then said Abayo ani Somali ban ahay Pakistani ma ahi as soon as I said that her facial expressions changed from friendly to rude. Since then when she sees me she looks at me with anger. Me when I see a Somali girl I always get happy. But I don’t know why they always do that with me lol. But Somali men are different so far the ones i‘ve seen they were very kind to me as soon as I told them that I’m also Somali.
Wow you must be as white as Pakistani people if she thought you were Paki

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I don't bother socializing with Somali women outside of my social circle. They have the biggest b*tch shield (is that still used today?) compared to any women I've met. I've always had an easier time socializing with none Somali women.

Worst one are the one that have big shield in social setting, you ignore them since don't want to socialize with you but you keep catching them giving you a stink eye.

Make no sense

I've never had a problem interacting with random Somali guy

Last edited:
I don't bother socializing with Somali women outside of my social circle. They have the biggest b*tch shield (is that still used today?) compared to any women I've met. I've always had an easier time socializing with none Somali women.

Worst one are the one that have big shield in social setting, you ignore them since don't want to socialize with you but you keep catching them giving you a stink eye.

Make no sense

I've never had a problem interacting with random Somali guy
Aren’t you guys generalizing? The majority of Halimos I met were always super sweet , friendly and funny. Some were cold too. Nothing special. Ajnabi girls are the same.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Typical somali behavior, ajnabis get treated like royalty while their countrymen and women get treated like nothing. From politics to relationships to friendships to business to support no matter the area it always applies. You shouldnt be shocked just the natural trait within many many somalis

I’ve noticed that too. I made a new Somali friend and she treats me like some disposable friend & she’s so flaky with me while she treats her ajnabi friends so well and comes through for them. I’ve stopped trying to contact her. I’ve experienced the same from Somali girls my whole life so I think I’ll stop trying to befriend them. It’s nice to have a friend of the same culture but if said people treat you like shit it isn’t worth it

Ew gross behavior. Cut that self hating loser off. You deserve better.

It's a cultural practice that's taught. Somali women are raised to not trust each other and to always compete against one another. I have never been able to form real friendships with Somali women unless they are childhood friends/people I grew up with. I also had issues were I would share private things with somali friends and they would tell everything to their mothers :/ one of my very good friends is ajanabi and despite us living in different cities now and not seeing each other since march 2020, we still keep in contact and she checks up on me. Most somalis wouldn't do that.

It's a cultural practice that's taught. Somali women are raised to not trust each other and to always compete against one another. I have never been able to form real friendships with Somali women unless they are childhood friends/people I grew up with. I also had issues were I would share private things with somali friends and they would tell everything to their mothers :/ one of my very good friends is ajanabi and despite us living in different cities now and not seeing each other since march 2020, we still keep in contact and she checks up on me. Most somalis wouldn't do that.
I believe that Somali girls are raised that way too, it’s so sad

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
From my experiences , they are not rude , I only had problems with potential in-laws and most possible from her Somali peers and relatives .
But other than that Somali women are very outgoing tbh.

Unfortunately qabyaalad is destructive.

Trending