Why are Somali victims of rape becoming memes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Does anyone else see how messed up this is? :gucciwhat: people can't even tell their story to educate others without it becoming some sort of joke :bell:

What if your child got molested or raped :kodaksmiley:, would you like someone making a meme out of them? :mjcry:

Zailah

Exam season guys !
Does anyone else see how messed up this is? :gucciwhat: people can't even tell their story to educate others without it becoming some sort of joke :bell:

What if your child got molested or raped :kodaksmiley:, would you like someone making a meme out of them? :mjcry:

It’s wrong and hurtful but they think doing it online makes it less hurtful.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
It’s wrong and hurtful but they think doing it online makes it less hurtful.

People should be more conscious of what they write online. :bell: What if your fingers testify against you on the last day about all the foul shit you typed. :kendrickcry:

As tragic as it is, he is a transexual and is isaaq. It is decent FKD material.

We will patiently wait for the Hawiye and Raxanweyne trannies to get exposed.

Zailah

Exam season guys !

But he’s got feelings too. You’re backbiting and trash talking which is haram

But he’s got feelings too. You’re backbiting and trash talking which is haram

:ohno: I haven't said anything offensive yet. In fact, I haven't said anything about him at all.

So far, I have only asked where the s are and trannies are coming from. The numbers are unprecedented and unbelievable. It's like LGBTGate nowadays damn.

Zailah

Exam season guys !
:ohno: I haven't said anything offensive yet. In fact, I haven't said anything about him at all.

So far, I have only asked where the s are and trannies are coming from. The numbers are unprecedented and unbelievable. It's like LGBTGate nowadays damn.

People in general and who knows why?

westboro-baptist-church.jpg

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time

Doesn't Fadhi Ku Dirir have limits? How come we don't use the rising Somali male incarceration stats as Fadhi Ku Dirir material, rather then rape and child molestation victims. :kodaksmiley:

Like what kind of insult is " Your clan gets sexually abused as children" :gucciwhat:

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
They'll use it as points and say "Haha, look at your qabil", when this problem's been bigger than that.
This rubbish happens world wide.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
They'll use it as points and say "Haha, look at your qabil", when this problem's been bigger than that.
This rubbish happens world wide.

Yeah I don't understand how people get to that level of inhumanity. Its really sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts