Why are Somali non-Muslims so over represented online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@Jerome in the house the difference between islam and most religion its this,
Islam define religion as the way you live day to day,everything doing what its suppose to do in the universe is worshiping god,except for humans

even if its boring muslims are suppose to know atleast enough for the pilars of their faith like how to pray etc but also its an obligation to get to know more about their religion “iqra” read study because it reenforce your fate,even science is meant to do just that,something as simple friction that always us walk,when we realize its importance we just say Allah Akbar
Sooo we dnt have the luxury of only remembering god on sundays thats why our non muslim friends only call them selves so and so but dont seem to be
I am not a serious muslim myself but i still consider my self religious
So are you honestly going to be bothered or offended when someone who was raised in a muslim household decided they didn’t want to do any of the above.

I’m assuming most ex Muslims don’t tell there parents they left the religion. And if they did they most likely probably would have moved out of their parents home just for safety precautions.

@MuslimManMe would be useful in this discussion but he left.

So are you honestly going to be bothered or offended when someone who was raised in a muslim household decided they didn’t want to do any of the above.
Like i wrote,if they did it after they learnt their religion and understood it well enough then ill be more hurt then offended

If they are just following some trend,dont know AND understand their religion then i am more offended then hurt

Have you really tried to read and understand our religion yet??to be honest i havent but trying to

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Like i wrote,if they did it after they learnt their religion and understood it well enough then ill be more hurt then offended

If they are just following some trend,dont know AND understand their religion then i am more offended then hurt

Have you really tried to read and understand our religion yet??to be honest i havent but trying to
So far I have been praying more often atleast daily. Fajr I don’t pray on time.thats the hard one. My body likes to sleep. I usually just pray it when I wake up. Asr I usually pray at my friends house since he lives across the street from campus. I’m usually home by Maghrib. Isha I pray.

Honeslty haven’t read that much since ramadan. Didn’t really read the Quran. But I did read a book about prophet Mohamed S.a.w . It was pretty interesting.

I don’t drink, smoke, dont anything illegal, don’t do zina.

I’m just a normal Dude

So far I have been praying more often atleast daily. Fajr I don’t pray on time.thats the hard one. My body likes to sleep. I usually just pray it when I wake up. Asr I usually pray at my friends house since he lives across the street from campus. I’m usually home by Maghrib. Isha I pray.

Honeslty haven’t read that much since ramadan. Didn’t really read the Quran. But I did read a book about prophet Mohamed S.a.w . It was pretty interesting.

I’m just a normal Dude
Manshallah,i am trying too i havent read the quran since ramadhan,but i do pray atleast to have some proof i am muslim and ill try to find a book about Moh s.a.w seems interesting

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Manshallah,i am trying too i havent read the quran since ramadhan,but i do pray atleast to have some proof i am muslim and ill try to find a book about Moh s.a.w seems interesting

Yep, i believe u

*roll eyes*

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar

I’m just a normal Dude
Set an alarm for fajr and make intention.
If you the adkaar on hisnul muslim for the evening and morning you will wake up for fajr. Before you go to bed make strong and true intention to wake up for fajr.
Saxib Allah the owner of this universe orders you to make salah 5 times on time. The messenger orders you to make it in the masjid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts