Why are Somali "nationalists" so fond of killing other Somalis?

All the big accounts on social media and all the big names who claim to be nationalists all call for wars on what they see as enemies of Somalia, although these "enemies" are their fellow Somalis. :kodaksmiley:

I have seen big names call for Tigray like invasions on PL and SL and JL. What is the benefit of this? why would they want to destroy fellow Somalis? That's not even the worst part, the worst part is they think they can usher in a new era, a utopia, a new Somalia that will be born out of the blood and destruction of these areas. That irony is just mind boggling. :confused:

it's really strange that these people are our "nationalists". what does that make the rest of us?

The only people i dont understand are the somalilanders, banning somali citizens, needlesly attacking them. It should be possible to be neighbours and live in harmony.

We should not kill one another just because of political differences. If we are Muslims then we must remember that this world is just temporary

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
All the big accounts on social media and all the big names who claim to be nationalists all call for wars on what they see as enemies of Somalia, although these "enemies" are their fellow Somalis. :kodaksmiley:

I have seen big names call for Tigray like invasions on PL and SL and JL. What is the benefit of this? why would they want to destroy fellow Somalis? That's not even the worst part, the worst part is they think they can usher in a new era, a utopia, a new Somalia that will be born out of the blood and destruction of these areas. That irony is just mind boggling. :confused:

it's really strange that these people are our "nationalists". what does that make the rest of us?
Because somali nationalism is fake. Everybody is a somali nationalist when their guy is in office but as soon when that guy leaves they all go back to their old ways
Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

The only people i dont understand are the somalilanders, banning somali citizens, needlesly attacking them. It should be possible to be neighbours and live in harmony.
I am sure your average slander doesn't condone those acts.
your average Somali from anywhere usually has no hatred or personal problems with other somalis. it's politicians who do these stuff.

Ozworld

La helaa La waayaa
The only people i dont understand are the somalilanders, banning somali citizens

it was just few weeks ago that few Somaliland youths heading to kenya with SL passport were stopped in a transit flight in Mogadishu and had their passports torn and deported back to SL. So are they crying when same is done to them.?

Somali nationalist are the most hypocrite ppl I ever met . I'm glad more ppl in the south are waking up .

it was just few weeks ago that few Somaliland youths heading to kenya with SL passport were stopped in a transit flight in Mogadishu and had their passports torn and deported back to SL. So are they crying when same is done to them.?

They used some fake rainbow coloured passport , their lucky they didnt get arrested .

Somali nationalist are the most hypocrite ppl I ever met . I'm glad more ppl in the south are waking up .

They used some fake rainbow coloured passport , their lucky they didnt get arrested .
They weren't going to your shithole city they were in transit to go to Kenya your AMISOM maddow abusers neighbors naafyahow.

That so called fake passport is accepted by many countries as a valid travel document.

reer

VIP
Who says we want AMISOM though? Look I want a democratic, decentralised Somalia that is at peace with herself first of all and secondly with the rest of the world. What's actually wrong with that brother
"peace with herself" can only come through brute force where one entity conquers somalia. somalia is part of the greater middle east (ME+NA+HoA+Pakistan+Afghanistan) therefore it can only be held together by brute force. somalis had 1 democratic state and it was overthrown by the army.

Trending

Latest posts