WHY are Somali men between 30-34...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Men in that age demographic are not viable marriage candidates. As they cannot independently provide for a wife/family. And I’d like children in 2 years IA. I’d go down as young as 27 but unfortunately I’ve found in my marriage search Somali men seem to be ageist as well as qabilist. Some men the same age as me won’t consider women born in the same calendar year as them.

I can't blame them. I'm in your age bracket and I prefer a chick in her early 20s. Man of all ages want younger women.

It’s fine abayo. I don’t care. I’m barely on here anyway.

Best of luck sister in your search. At my age, around 5 years older than you if you're 27 I don't care what someone looks like as long as they're not super fat or potbellied I only care about their heart and if they can provide for the family.

Also there is nothing wrong with divorced men.

Date a younger guy then. All my male cousins in their 20s are gym obsessed, although I'm afraid you would not stand a chance with them unless you're a gym goer too.

I've always been skinnyfat and I like it tbh, I've dated girls that said bluntly to my face they prefer a fit guy...but it didn't seem to stop them.

Young women grow up and do the same. They're not 20-24 for long you know:manny:

True but I want a fertile woman! And women tend to be fertile in their early 20s... I'm trying get at least 5 babies in.

However don't feel discouraged @Shamis and @Periodicbrilliance -- I could always make an exception for older women.......

If they are rich.

TrollFace.jpg

Last edited:
True but I want a fertile woman! And woman tend to be fertile in their early 20s... I'm trying get at least 5 babies in.

However don't feel discouraged @Shamis and @Periodicbrilliance -- I could always make an exception for older woman.......

If they are rich.

TrollFace.jpg

You can have 5 kids with a 27 year old. You could have even more than that. Just admit you like them young because you want to be the wiser one in the relationship.

You can have 5 kids with a 27 year old. You could have even more than that. Just admit you like them young because you want to be the wiser one in the relationship.

True but she's gonna have to her sacrifice career . I'm pretty sure she didn't want to college to become a housewife.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
In my experience both genders age horribly. At some point after turning 30 xalimos turn obese and faraxs grow bald with protruding calools. Of course this isn't universal, but it's common.

My advice would be to keep looking, or to broaden your choices to other ethnicities.

World

VIP
Stop complaining, it’s your fault that you didn’t want to get married in your prime fertile years. You don’t get to pick and choose when you’re near or at your expiration age. And Somali women look horrible past 30 years old as well, way worse than Somali guys.

Bad diet, sedentary lifestyle and a culture of not caring to dress up due to Somalia's civil war. Many at that age range left Somalia as refugees at a young age and grew up in gov't housing. Although now many can afford to dress better, they haven't gotten accustomed to it. Meanwhile our fathers generation, wore suits, khaki pants and button up shirts for any reason they could find.:drakelaugh:

We're also not a very superficial community, that judge each other based on what we were and what we do like the Asians/Arabs do.

A lot of the Asians and Arabs you see, came to Canada as professionals and are middle class with smaller families. So they were more likely able to afford to dress up and look nice as teens and young adults, which stayed with them as they grew up. They have many cons as well that aren't as outward as the Somali men though, many of them being neurotic, materialistic and superficial. They constantly have to uphold honor/status while competing with each other. You'll see many of them doing things they don't like just to please their families and communities. No doubt though the Somali men are happier.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do the South Asians really how to dress in Canada? Here in America they can't dress. You'll see them wearing polos everywhere. At the workplace, gym, and malls and other public areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending