Why are somali guys so underrated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seen many Somalis guys marrying ajnabi guys. Even in my family 2 of my sister got married to ajnabis. I’m okay with it cause love doesn’t have a race. But I always hear Ewww when I ask my somali female friends would you ever marry an Abdi/farah? They always laugh. Me personally years ago I used to hate somali guys even though I didn’t knew much about them. A week ago me and my cousin went to the supermarket 10 pm cause the next day was bank holiday. We were dressed in hijab and abaya fully covered. 2 Kurdish guys tried to talk to us we ignored them and carried on walking. They started to walk behind us. 1 somali guy was in his car he jumped out of his car and went to the Kurdish guys and shouted at them so they leave us alone. Even though the Somali guy was all one wallahi the 2 Kurds got scared and walked away. Even though the Somali guy didn’t knew us as soon as he heard that we were speaking somali he came to help us. Somali guys are Kings they always protect their Somali sisters. Next to a Somali guy a Somali sister can’t be abused. Since that day the view I had for somali guys changed. Now I love them. Somali guys have dhiig. May Allah bless them.❤️❤️❤️

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
It's usually the insecure ugly Somali girls who have negative to say. Self-haters are welcome to marry out and leave the community. I'm a firm supporter of this. Let them dilute their genes and get lost in the west.

I'm from Toronto and Somali men here aren't underrated. They date/marry plenty of foreign women and it's easy for them. You must be from the UK, right?

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
@Reekha I remember this Xalimo beefing with these 2 madow girls, they were talking a lot of shit which led to the Xalimo saying the triggering "At least I got real hair!!" comment and all hell broke loose. the Xalimo was fighting fiercely against the 2 madow girls and when I seen this I jumped in, the 3 of us then beat her ass.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Its a trend to cuss Somali guys even if Somali men were successful and well educated some somali girls will still degrade them...

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Its a trend to cuss Somali guys even if Somali men were successful and well educated some somali girls will still degrade them...

That's because Somali men gaas them up. They need to start showing signs that they aren't interested in them and only interested in making money then that way they'll get their respect.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
That's UK for you. World's next shithole full of gangsters and self hating Africans.

Somali men in Toronto get love but they are into gangsterism and by the time they hit 35 they have nothing to show for which makes them unsuitable for marriage

That's because Somali men gaas them up. They need to start showing signs that they aren't interested in them and only interested in making money then that way they'll get their respect.

Most times its ajanbis clowning somali men that makes these women loook down on us. Women covet social validation

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Most times its ajanbis clowning somali men that makes these women loook down on us. Women covet social validation

I disagree. It's mostly Somali women doing the bashing against Somali men on Twitter then Ajanbis hopped on this new wave and ever since Somali men on Twitter fought back. Now Ajanbis are roasting Somali women on Twitter. It's called karma.

Either way, this is a UK thing so I don't care about this topic.

Discussion-over-girls-Extempore.gif

I disagree. It's mostly Somali women doing the bashing against Somali men on Twitter then Ajanbis hopped on this new wave and ever since Somali men on Twitter fought back. Now Ajanbis are roasting Somali women on Twitter. It's called karma.

When I was growing up, being 'Somali' was looked at as a diss. That was for both girls and boys.

Believe me Ajnabis started it.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
When I was growing up, being 'Somali' was looked at as a diss. That was for both girls and boys.

I'm talking about Twitter before Xalimos started this Somali men slander. No one cared about Somali men. Type in Somali men on Twitter search. You'll hardly find a single foreigner. It's all insecure ugly Somali girls from the UK.

I am in Toronto and back in the days when somali men had no respect the halimos would go to ajanabis while lookind down on farahs. It just that now there is social media so it looks like its a new wave when halimos been criticizing us

Being somali is still look down is just that other groups especially blacks havent moved up on the social ladder so we are all kind of equal. I remember the jamaicans use to laugh at us all the time about teeth, forehead and smell.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Gangs from every ethnicity rule the streets in UK. They stab each other on daily basis. Not sure why you question the obvious.
please dont disrespect the word gangster real gangsters dont chase each other with butter knives nor crowdfund for a single gun :tacky:

Being somali is still look down is just that other groups especially blacks havent moved up on the social ladder so we are all kind of equal. I remember the jamaicans use to laugh at us all the time about teeth, forehead and smell.
Wtf did you do to get looked down upon by other blacks? Where I live, people from every immigrant background are cool and sing kumbaya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts