Why are somali girls who are comfortable with their sexuality shamed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not begging to be with a Somali man, I actually have one who gives me the best orgasms:lolbron:
God bless Somali men :rejoice:

You know there are some Oromo's who claim to be Somali..:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
Either way Jenjen..you look very silly complaining about Somali culture and then claiming a Somali man

I know we come from a culture where sex and sexuality is such a taboo thing. But its 2018 times have changed. There is no reason to make your daughters, sisters, etc feel ashamed about their bodies and sexuality. I especially don’t get why we’re pushing it on young girls. It is psychologically damaging to tell girls they should be ashamed of the natural feelings they have. Xishood works both ways and will never be gender specific.

Before all of you abdis lose your minds I’m only here to start discourse relaxationnnnn, take a chill pill, calm down
3e8.jpg

Either way Jenjen..you look very silly complaining about Somali culture and then claiming a Somali man
Leave her she is a troll I think she is one of those langaab adoon ethiopian that live in the south west.

Not wearing loose clothes is of our culture. No need to even bring religion in. Just like Rich I wouldn't be caught wearing legging. Lol tho, I'm not one to weigh opinion on this as I've never worn anything other than a baati at home even as a child.
I kinda understand your concern abaayo, I think there is a strategic way somali women can discuss relationship etc.. You can go about a guy's family or his kindness or his religiosity I noticed that's how dumarka talk about men in an indirect manner.
Could you give an example as to what your brothers not allow you to say?

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
He is pure Somali
I stated the truth. Poor women can’t even express their sexual needs to their husbands lol

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Back in the day..girls would sneak around..wear revealing clothes when they leave their area...go clubbing in an area where they're are not known..drink/ smoke and hide it...them days are long gone already..the xishood has gone out the window...I don't think girls who choose to live that way (not my business) really care what people think nowadays...even family
lol everyone snap chatting what they doing now.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I am not begging to be with a Somali man, I actually have one who gives me the best orgasms:lolbron:
God bless Somali men :rejoice:

giphy.gif

You ! You said you was a Muslim and now you're both committing Zina? :mahubowtf:

How many times did he f*ck you for the last 5 months? :shookgabre:

Too many sins subhanallah. :farmajoyaab:

Daleelah you are totally right. I remember the days loose girls used to hide in the bushes when they saw someone they knew. These days the parents have to lullaby them to not engage in haram. Xishood is all out of the window. And girls are dressing in more revealing clothes in the guise of 'modest fashion'. I don't hate on my sisters, I just don't like that the stereotype of the ratchet xalimo has stuck and some sisters are not helping.
LOL me too I knew girls that would change in public bathrooms and some would even remove their skirts at schools. I'm not advocating to force religion or cultural values down their throat. It's just that xishood has been lost.

For the majority part..I think our culture is beautiful:lawd: and I think it's very important, especially living in the West not to lose it

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
giphy.gif

You ! You said you was a Muslim and now you're both committing Zina? :mahubowtf:

How many times did he f*ck you for the last 5 months? :shookgabre:

Too many sins subhanallah. :farmajoyaab:
Muslims are humans too :vo3yidw:
You are such weirdo, nigga asking me how many times I’ve slept with my man:chrisfreshhah:

Why do we need to talk about sexuality, male or female? If you have issues regarding your desires, get married. How is going around and talking about it gonna solve anything? Humans love to complicate shit.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Muslims are humans too :vo3yidw:
You are such weirdo, asking me how many times I’ve slept with him:chrisfreshhah:

I was only joking. I'm just glad I was right you ######. :ulyin:

Anyways do you live with him or do you guys live with your parents?

Why do we need to talk about sexuality, male or female? If you have issues regarding your desires, get married. How is going around and talking about it gonna solve anything? Humans love to complicate shit.

lol cause apparently it's the ilbax thing to do...other wise you are seen as boring and living in the stoneage...apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts