Why are Somali girls marrying out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Somaliland and Ethiopia have no beef.They have done many things for us while Xamar always trying to sabotage Sland and it's people.How can you support a people who hates us and tries to never miss a chance to sabotage us is beyond me.It's you with the low iq or you are not literate enough to be updated with current events.Either way you are the real traitor.Go to Xamar you worthless unionist,even midgo have more ixtiraam then you!

Somaliland and Ethiopia have no beef.They have done many things for us while Xamar always trying to sabotage Sland and it's people.How can you support a people who hates us and tries to never miss a chance to sabotage us is beyond me.It's you with the low iq or you are not literate enough to be updated with current events.Either way you are the real traitor.Go to Xamar you worthless unionist,even midgo have more ixtiraam then you!
Really you are mad person go take your med hope you get better

Hubble

VIP
Crazy wadaad lmao @ your ideas about Somalis. You should see how Ethiopia treat Ethiopians. They're killing 10 Oromo an hour for the last 24 hours and all they're doing is non violent protest. Your government is stealing from you they'll sign deals with habeshi without thinking how it will affect you. They're in office to make money and so are the men in Xamar and Garowe.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Crazy wadaad lmao @ your ideas about Somalis. You should see how Ethiopia treat Ethiopians. They're killing 10 Oromo an hour for the last 24 hours and all they're doing is non violent protest. Your government is stealing from you they'll sign deals with habeshi without thinking how it will affect you. They're in office to make money and so are the men in Xamar and Garowe.
Habeshi are doing the whole horn a favour by oppressing these oromos and keeping them down.The oromos want to take more land from Xabeshi,Somalis,Afars,Gurage,Sidamo etc.
As for your insults to the Sland govt,fix your own home before talking about others Xaawadle...Somaliland politicians are doing the best they can to futher my people's interest.You should focus on Xamar and fellow Italia Somalia cousins in Garoowe.

Hubble

VIP
Did I not say Xamar and PL too? Same with the fake states they erected separating families/neighbours because of qabiil I hate the Southern government.

Oromo don't want more land. They took Dire Dawa already through Ethiopia I hope DDSI contest it but they aren't fighting for more.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Did I not say Xamar and PL too? Same with the fake states they erected separating families/neighbours because of qabiil I hate the Southern government.

Oromo don't want more land. They took Dire Dawa already through Ethiopia I hope DDSI contest it but they aren't fighting for more.
DireDawa is a special region..it's not a part of Somali region neither is it a part of Oromia.It's best that it is kept that way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending