Why are Somali girls marrying out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Honestly it's embarrassing. Say what you want about me Somali spot but I value the true authentic Somali culture. Why are Somali girls marrying madows and caadaans? Don't they care how their children will look?

"Don't they care how their children will look?" maybe they want their kids to be light skin with straighter hair ,and they can't do that with nigga that looks like this :mugshotman:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
"Don't they care how their children will look?" maybe they want their kids to be light skin with straighter hair ,and they can't do that with nigga that looks like this :mugshotman:

Light skin Somalis with wavy hair exists. On top of that most of us have curly soft hair.

Makes no sense to want something that ugly. Somali women are the most beautiful in the world. We didn't get that beauty without having two Somali parents

Low self-esteem and no self respect whatsoever. Many have serious psychological issues too. But hey, I'm not exactly complaining about this reality either. :banderas:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Low self-esteem and no self respect whatsoever. Many have serious psychological issues too. But hey, I'm not exactly complaining about this reality either. :banderas:

Perhaps your answer should be because Somali men only chew khat and stay in the mosque 24/7

Perhaps your answer should be because Somali men only chew khat and stay in the mosque 24/7

Maybe, but a lot of Arabs and other ethnics have a large number of bums as well and you don't see their women marrying out in such large numbers. :chrisfreshhah:

Honestly it's embarrassing. Say what you want about me Somali spot but I value the true authentic Somali culture. Why are Somali girls marrying madows and caadaans? Don't they care how their children will look?
Beggers do not choosers first some live in small town with no access to Somalis male, rate of Somalis girls to males. There are more girls than boys. Tribal issue certain tribes do not other tribes. Running from the title of old maiden. Other broken home and dad issue like seeing Dady hitting mum. At ending is personal matter and put in mind the number of females is more than numbers of males

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Who cares, those kids won't be somali since their father aint Somali.Somali females are fat losers with attitude and high meher.Who gives a f*ck who those ugly es marry.That's just my opinion tho.

Who cares, those kids won't be somali since their father aint Somali.Somali females are fat losers with attitude and high meher.Who gives a f*ck who those ugly es marry.That's just my opinion tho.
You are not Somali, ok guys we have ethopian pretending to be one of us. Listen you, real Somali would not disrespect his sisters aunts. So shut up and never try to humility our women.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
@Canuck just because I have different opinion doesnt make me an Xabeshi doqonyahow.Wtf is a real somali? Is it someone who invites Amsiom to rape his women? Please define it for me please! As for the topic,Somali girls who marry wites and adoon are hoes and their kids aint mali so i dont care about the issue overall.I wouldnt marry a Somali girl personally thats just my preference you feminine nigga

@Canuck just because I have different opinion doesnt make me an Xabeshi doqonyahow.Wtf is a real somali? Is it someone who invites Amsiom to rape his women? Please define it for me please! As for the topic,Somali girls who marry wites and adoon are hoes and their kids aint mali so i dont care about the issue overall.I wouldnt marry a Somali girl personally thats just my preference you feminine nigga
I am female first and married to Somali guy, let me tell something all current leaders are traitors who sold Somalia from north to south. South leaders are selling us to Kenya north leaders are doing same but to ethopia. You saw how ethopia is treating Oromo their own people. They are occupying our country and you know that very well and keeping defending and bootyclapping form them either you are ethopian or traitor

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
@Canuck If you are one of those retards that believe Somalilanders=Traitors,then yes I am against Xamar and anyone comes from the South.From Puntland to NFD.I don't like none of you danyeers negroes who cant build a functioning govt cause yall to be busy calling the world to occupy you or if you are puntlander running to Ethiopia every 2 weeks complaining about your own president! I only defend Somaliland and it's interests.As for the topic if I were to marry a somali(which won't happen) it would only be an Isaaq qureishi not a hutu or a jeberti shoe thief

image.jpeg
@Canuck If you are one of those retards that believe Somalilanders=Traitors,then yes I am against Xamar and anyone comes from the South.From Puntland to NFD.I don't like none of you danyeers negroes who cant build a functioning govt cause yall to be busy calling the world to occupy you or if you are puntlander running to Ethiopia every 2 weeks complaining about your own president! I only defend Somaliland and it's interests.As for the topic if I were to marry a somali(which won't happen) it would only be an Isaaq qureishi not a hutu or a jeberti shoe thief
I am from Berbera city and lot of Issaq people have the same opinion ethopia is trying to get access to sea and solve her overpopulated land through and if you do not see that I doubt your IQ or you are ethopian

image.jpeg
View attachment 1252
I am from Berbera city and lot of Issaq people have the same opinion ethopia is trying to get access to sea and solve her overpopulated land through and if you do not see that I doubt your IQ or you are ethopian
For 600 years we had shared bloody history of war do not be naive you are instrument used by enemy of country to divide and rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending