Why are so many teenage somali girls into older somali guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re 36 and you’re still hanging around with children. Hoping one of them will look past your bidar if you buy her Ciroc and sleep with you.

Why are you not married? Why are you not dating educated women your own age? Are you worried women your own age will ask why you’re such a bum? Go and sit in the corner of the room. You’ve played yourself.
:yousmart:
children? I didn't realise 18 year olds were children sorry

Who wants a 36 year old woman?

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
children? I didn't realise 18 year olds were children sorry

Who wants a 36 year old woman?

I'm not advocating this.
But I'm just saying, there are some 36 year olds out here. That look :diddyass:

I wouldn't wife so I feel you on that but um, don't be quick to not dismiss a fine looking milf woman even if there's some mileage. It just might be enough to put the brakes down if you know what I mean :yacadiim:

Or better yet, find a 36 year old woman with a 18 year old daughter and make comparisons when you bag em both :dabcasar:only allah knows haaaaaaaaaaaa

I am 35 years of age and it seems the older I get the more attention I get from girls it quite funny I heard the opposite is true for women.

Me and my cousins(who are about the same age as me) are at the peak of our powers we have been through many Somali girls age range 17-23 its as if these girls love the experience and confidence the older guys have?

I have the added bonus of working part time at a big university which has a fresh supply of young women each year!

when i was 24 i used to date a 16 year old halimo born in sweden

girls at 17,18 are actually always way smarter than boys their age, (usual a female is ahead 10 years in terms of caqli - but not wisdom)

girls love older guys for the experience and know are more likely to make more money etc,

girls do not want to be a mum to a boy, its nature as we also like them younger

but teenage neighbour (mixed Portuguese sexy as booty) would straight up tell me she finds me attractive when i was like 10 years older then her, or she would send friends, knwing her brother i always laughed it off,

i like them young and sweet and a bit naive but kind hearted (married now)

i dont like them to be too cunning or experienced, i also like them clean and slender

I'm not advocating this.
But I'm just saying, there are some 36 year olds out here. That look :diddyass:

I wouldn't wife so I feel you on that but um, don't be quick to not dismiss a fine looking milf woman even if there's some mileage. It just might be enough to put the brakes down if you know what I mean :yacadiim:

Or better yet, find a 36 year old woman with a 18 year old daughter and make comparisons when you bag em both :dabcasar:only allah knows haaaaaaaaaaaa

subhanallah you mention the words bang and Gods' name in the same sentence, God save you

@Desert Flower or @DesertStorm i know one of you like niggas old enough to be your babysitter so shoot your shot at this nigga

giphy.gif

when i was 24 i used to date a 16 year old halimo born in sweden

girls at 17,18 are actually always way smarter than boys their age, (usual a female is ahead 10 years in terms of caqli - but not wisdom)

girls love older guys for the experience and know are more likely to make more money etc,

girls do not want to be a mum to a boy, its nature as we also like them younger

but teenage neighbour (mixed Portuguese sexy as booty) would straight up tell me she finds me attractive when i was like 10 years older then her, or she would send friends, knwing her brother i always laughed it off,

i like them young and sweet and a bit naive but kind hearted (married now)

i dont like them to be too cunning or experienced, i also like them clean and slender
Is it cause your dumb and youll be outsmarted so you want to preserve your ego? :francis: its fine wallalo you just dont want to get called out on your nonsense and dont like a girl that actually.....ya know speaks and isnt submissive. You are not alone there are plenty of somali guys just like you. :yousmart:

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Is it cause your dumb and youll be outsmarted so you want to preserve your ego? :francis: its fine wallalo you just dont want to get called out on your nonsense and dont like a girl that actually.....ya know speaks and isnt submissive. You are not alone there are plenty of somali guys just like you. :yousmart:

:bell::nahgirl: woah kemosabe.....slow it down. :liberaltears:you're confusing a independent woman with feminism. :trumpsmirk:that don't ride around here in these parts.

:gucciwhat:us muslim men love a free minded woman we just don't need any shit from a xalimo mouth from it :hillarybiz::nahgirl::birdman:

:bell::nahgirl: woah kemosabe.....slow it down. :liberaltears:you're confusing a independent woman with feminism. :trumpsmirk:that don't ride around here in these parts.

:gucciwhat:us muslim men love a free minded woman we just don't need any shit from a xalimo mouth from it :hillarybiz::nahgirl::birdman:
Horto dont speak for all muslim men waraya who tf are you :childplease: 'us muslim men' kullaha

Yall want a free minded woman as long as it doesnt go against what you want or challenge you in any way. If it does you scream feminism cause she isnt tolerating your shit lmaoo stop the lies:fantasia2: some of yall have some frail egos no need to hide that.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Horto dont speak for all muslim men waraya who tf are you :childplease: 'us muslim men' kullaha

Yall want a free minded woman as long as it doesnt go against what you want or challenge you in any way. If it does you scream feminism cause she isnt tolerating your shit lmaoo stop the lies:fantasia2: some of yall have some frail egos no need to hide that.

;) says you who just complaining when I really bringing that realness :yloezpe::2tjlv3e::z1banet::z1banet::z1banet:

You don't know nothing about rocking with a being Queen status :oh6b81q::4uzpnkt: #SoldierShit
:ulyin: yeah it's feminism when you don't put the leg work to be a strong woman but want to reap the status :birdman:
see I'm not normal, I got a touch to figure shit out in a way that is not only factually correct but it is a ability only I will ever have and that's why I'm GOAT when dropping that truth. So when it comes to women and their secret Alpha-Beta society (see it ain't just niggas. Everything got rank.) you see all sorts of woman want the best top man who close to perfect but most of you too lost so you clout chase those dudes. Now, I'm not that nigga mister perfect :chrisfreshhah:but I did the math to know what it is so I can become even greater than them. Ego keeps niggas alive f*ck you even talking about right now :kodaksmiley:so next time you want to dog other niggas for not wanting bow down to your will, remember who might made it from the worst so when they say something they will pull rank on your weak asses.
:mjlol::mjlol:are you even in Somalia talking about what we as men should do. FOH f*ck nigga

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
If u are 12+ years older than someone, then u are automatically uncle/aunt status. Please be a better role model and guide these kids, don’t take advantage of their naive presense. :)

;) says you who just complaining when I really bringing that realness :yloezpe::2tjlv3e::z1banet::z1banet::z1banet:

You don't know nothing about rocking with a being Queen status :oh6b81q::4uzpnkt: #SoldierShit
:ulyin: yeah it's feminism when you don't put the leg work to be a strong woman but want to reap the status :birdman:
see I'm not normal, I got a touch to figure shit out in a way that is not only factually correct but it is a ability only I will ever have and that's why I'm GOAT when dropping that truth. So when it comes to women and their secret Alpha-Beta society (see it ain't just niggas. Everything got rank.) you see all sorts of woman want the best top man who close to perfect but most of you too lost so you clout chase those dudes. Now, I'm not that nigga mister perfect :chrisfreshhah:but I did the math to know what it is so I can become even greater than them. Ego keeps niggas alive f*ck you even talking about right now :kodaksmiley:so next time you want to dog other niggas for not wanting bow down to your will, remember who might made it from the worst so when they say something they will pull rank on your weak asses.
:mjlol::mjlol:are you even in Somalia talking about what we as men should do. FOH f*ck nigga
:childplease: why you typing me this ghetto ass essay? This is the dumbest shit ive ever read. Coming with the realness kullaha try again waraya this was trash.

Tf does this even mean? What does me being somali have anything to do with it?:umwhat: your post was so ridiculous it was hard not to laugh wallahi. :cryinglaughsmiley: keep doing the math bro speaking is not your forte.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
:childplease: why you typing me this ghetto ass essay? This is the dumbest shit ive ever read. Coming with the realness kullaha try again waraya this was trash.

Tf does this even mean? What does me being somali have anything to do with it?:umwhat: your post was so ridiculous it was hard not to laugh wallahi. :cryinglaughsmiley: keep doing the math bro speaking is not your forte.

Look everybody at how silly this poster is, dude can't read but past one sentence. Just don't want that truth, huh. It's alright, do you lame.

Last edited:

are you a female?

name me a man who wants a non submissive female? maybe you have it wrong,

who wants a bossy ,

yes, i like my ladies submissive, i like it when she is proud to eb a real female,

i like them feminine and soft and kind and gentle

this BS thing called strong independent female is a code for a woman who has been on cock carousal between 15 -35 and now wants a weak beta to settle down with and put up with her past and men issues and ness,

i also like them clean and fresh and virgin in mouth, ass and honey pot, and i like a girl where she has never been kissed or had a so called boyfriend?

does it offend you this is all i want in a female for my wife? which Alhamdulilah i got,

i dont do left overs nor should any self respecting man,

i once had a white colleague tell me oh his wife has only been with 26 guys, she is low mileage,

heck no, not me, that woman there is strong female, in other words, you got upset because you dont tick the boxes real man look for,

i bet you are thinking if you only you can go back in time,

i also like them young, like when a man is 30, she should be 10 tom 5 years younger than him,

girls are fertile when they are young and will give you lots of babies

also younger females are kinder, happier,

in addition, for every boyfriend she has had the higher the chances of divorce rate, a virgin who gets married has 91 % chance of staying married but a women with 10 former lovers/boyfriends/husbands has 8% chance of staying married after 10 years,

i know you will come back with typical low IQ Somali reply like "are you dumb thought"

are you a feminazi ?

gentleman never apologise for wanting a young, virgin, kind, soft hearted feminine gentle sweet girl who wants to be submissive, its the nature of females to ubmit to a man, she is most happiest when the man is willing to take the lead and make decisions, they dont want to make decisions - be the man, take care of the her and the household,

be gentle and kind too but remember she respect you most when you are in charge,

also avoid any female with mileage and history, her heart is dead with rejections and heart break

and i am sure your dad did not raise you to eat left overs

if she is a feminist femnazi somali, dumb her ass,

i once dumped a marehan girl who joking told me to shut the f up as a joke on our 6th date

i once dumped a Ogaden girl whom told me she is ok with our kids getting married to a foreigner if we get married

i once dumped a isaaq girl who told me she is 23 and then 3 months later told me her real age is 27 , i was 24 and shocked, i played cool then got rid of her ass 1 months later - be kind but keep to your objective

i once dumped a hawadley girl who told me she likes when guys tell her she has nice ass

i once dumped a habar gidir sacad chick who told me i never taker her any where nice (though i took her to a nice place with 100 dollars if you convert it to UK pound- 4 days before she complained, i drove 120 miles from,Leicester to london and back - 240 miles -so i can take her out on our 8th date) gold digger she was gone, OUT

if a girl swears, dump her ass, if she trasvels with friends abroad, dump her, if she has male friends dump her, if she is a gold digger dumt her, if she ever dated, dumop her,

i once suspected a girl used to have a boyfriend when she was a teenager - one day her mum invited me to dinner during one ramadan

i asked if i can use the computer - installed a hacking device, managed to read her facebook messages from years ago,

i kid you not, (she is from England) a former Pakistani boyfriend when she was 16 told her i cannot wait to make her eat his sperm, and she was saying i cannot wait to drink it ( his parents took him for holiday abroad adn thus was away- she she was older but who cares)

also she was saying to another idoor halimo hey lets pay weed, and the idoor halimom was description how her adoon jamaican boyfriend was so good inside her (he looks like kibaki wallahi)

i observed for 1 months, then she was kicked out - she was dead to me,

dont settle for anything, be like a spy when it comes to marriage - assess her ass carefully,

if you can afford it, but her a phone laddenend with hacking software or hack into her phone/computer and read her messages,

never a trust a halimo from england or somalia,

never trust a female until you are sure, its a one way ticket, you want the right wife,

i once dumped a dhulbahante chick because an isaaq guy who is her neighbour took her to a party at 1 am and brought her back at 5 am in his car, when she told me she was OUT - early warning signs

i am Ogaden, i dont apologise for shit and a man should carefully observe a female before marriage because its half your deen and you dont need headache

i once dumped a girl because she had 5000 pictures on Facebook and i once dumped a girl because she told me she went to Singapore and Morocco with some guys on holiday from university -she was out- i dont want my daughters travelling on their own, islam doesnt allow it and femelaes who travel own their own are at risk

she can fly to go and see family but going abroad alone or with friends to spent time in a non family country where she is booking hotel on her own hell no

my wife and queen is soft, submissive, feminine, she is a doctor, she can work hard but she lets me make the big decisions, she is gentle and feminine to the T -

she calls me her Mohamed Zubeer Boqor - her king, a woman should treat her man good

i am a man, an Ogadeni, i expect the best and i dont settle for femanazi or left overs,

i am willing to work 14 hours a day so my lady can look good, that is the duty of a man, to be a provider, brea winner, decison maker, leader of the house hiold, she is the queen and you the king,

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
I wouldn't being with a younger guy tbqh. My cutoff for older guys is 10 years he has to be born in the same decade as me.

if a girl swears, dump her ass, if she trasvels with friends abroad, dump her, if she has male friends dump her, if she is a gold digger dumt her, if she ever dated, dumop her,

i once suspected a girl used to have a boyfriend when she was a teenager - one day her mum invited me to dinner during one ramadan

i asked if i can use the computer - installed a hacking device, managed to read her facebook messages from years ago,

i kid you not, (she is from England) a former Pakistani boyfriend when she was 16 told her i cannot wait to make her eat his sperm, and she was saying i cannot wait to drink it ( his parents took him for holiday abroad adn thus was away- she she was older but who cares)

also she was saying to another idoor halimo hey lets pay weed, and the idoor halimom was description how her adoon jamaican boyfriend was so good inside her (he looks like kibaki wallahi)

i observed for 1 months, then she was kicked out - she was dead to me,

dont settle for anything, be like a spy when it comes to marriage - assess her ass carefully,

if you can afford it, but her a phone laddenend with hacking software or hack into her phone/computer and read her messages,

never a trust a halimo from england or somalia,

never trust a female until you are sure, its a one way ticket, you want the right wife,
I agree with everything you said these es all have a past very rare to see a good girl

Why aren't you married yet?

Why marry when he can get that V if she gets out of control just say MaSallama. the moment you get married the Somali girls turns into Hyenas laughing so loud and farting at the same time nasty and time to time their get aggressive to.

She be like whats yours is mine and whats mine is mine Pussy power baby
:susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts