Why are so many teenage somali girls into older somali guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 35 years of age and it seems the older I get the more attention I get from girls it quite funny I heard the opposite is true for women.

Me and my cousins(who are about the same age as me) are at the peak of our powers we have been through many Somali girls age range 17-23 its as if these girls love the experience and confidence the older guys have?

I have the added bonus of working part time at a big university which has a fresh supply of young women each year!

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
This is @R.Kelly and @Reiko

older-men.gif

I am 35 years of age and it seems the older I get the more attention I get from girls it quite funny I heard the opposite is true for women.

Me and my cousins(who are about the same age as me) are at the peak of our powers we have been through many Somali girls age range 17-23 its as if these girls love the experience and confidence the older guys have?

I have the added bonus of working part time at a big university which has a fresh supply of young women each year!
Why aren't you married yet?

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Its about getting what they want.
Woman have always used sex to obtain things that a man must work for like money.

A woman's pleasure is worth more than the dollar in some cases. That's why I can't trust a xalimo if she a hoe. Feel me?

Them 14 and up girls in the states are s.... They would f*ck for weed,shisha and some for fast food... They don't care about age.... They going

Stupid foqol stupid stop hitting on teenagers walle iyo bille I will hit u with dhagax if I see u hitting on fresh teenagers.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
This nigga 35 talking about his flings with xalimos and is asking us about why they are attracted to him.

My nigga your 35. A simple ass search on google would have given you some results.

Either everything you said was BS or your just some random bachelor.

Muji

VIP
You’re 36 and you’re still hanging around with children. Hoping one of them will look past your bidar if you buy her Ciroc and sleep with you.

Why are you not married? Why are you not dating educated women your own age? Are you worried women your own age will ask why you’re such a bum? Go and sit in the corner of the room. You’ve played yourself.
:yousmart:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

U dont strike me as a Romeo. More like a creepy farah with baasto belly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending