Why are so many Mexicans converting to Islam

Just did a cursory look at her profile. Shes from London..

This means that most of her friends growing up were probably muslims and she probably fancied some Somali boys.

Allah says "But Allah is Rich (Free of all wants), and you (mankind) are poor. And if you turn away (from Islam and the obedience of Allah), He will exchange you for some other people, and they will not be your likes."

Instead of salivating at ajnabi women becoming Muslim we should be more considered of our folks leaving Islam.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.

I seen a lot of tweets of Mexicans becoming Muslims. I've even seen videos on YouTube and most of the comments were Mexicans talking about how they became a Muslim or how they want to become one.
:ohhh:
Allah tells us that he will replace us with a more righteous nation because us muslims transgress against Allah in the quran.

May Allah convert Mexico (and Latin America) into the beautiful religion of Islam just like he converted the Arabs from paganism to Islam.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Not defending Christianity it’s bullshit, but it isn’t a flawed logic if you understand what they’re talking about mate, the way you put it is irrational.

I’ll make it as really simple for you so you can comprehend/process it. You might be induced with irregularities due to unforeseen circumstances(I’ll make dua for you)

Jesus = physical form
Holy Ghost= spiritual realm
God = state of mind/benevolence

Do a little dragon ball z fusion but with 3 states they’re all the same but cover different principles.
It makes no sense.

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE

I seen a lot of tweets of Mexicans becoming Muslims. I've even seen videos on YouTube and most of the comments were Mexicans talking about how they became a Muslim or how they want to become one.
:ohhh:
TIRED of the Pope's bullshit and the Jesuit taxes