Why are so many Mexicans converting to Islam

Keo

VIP

I seen a lot of tweets of Mexicans becoming Muslims. I've even seen videos on YouTube and most of the comments were Mexicans talking about how they became a Muslim or how they want to become one.
:ohhh:

:denzelnigga: so many options. Arab Muslims, Asian Muslims, African Muslims now Latina Muslims.

We just got to get European women to convert and It's will become a buffet for geeljires.:russsmug:

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
The government should encourage them to convert from an economical point of view. They’d generate gazillions in revenues from tourism because Muslims would be flocking to South America for a wife 24/7 like American middle aged men do.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
:denzelnigga: so many options. Arab Muslims, Asian Muslims, African Muslims now Latina Muslims.

We just got to get European women to convert and It's will become a buffet for geeljires.:russsmug:
I tuink this will be the first generation of it's kind for faraxs. 4 wives = One from each corner of the world.

:stevej:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I seen a lot of tweets of Mexicans becoming Muslims. I've even seen videos on YouTube and most of the comments were Mexicans talking about how they became a Muslim or how they want to become one.

Maybe your first galfriend was a mexican or your baby mama

They saw the flawed mathematics of Christianity: 1+1+1 = 3 not 1+1+1 = 1

Not defending Christianity it’s bullshit, but it isn’t a flawed logic if you understand what they’re talking about mate, the way you put it is irrational.

I’ll make it as really simple for you so you can comprehend/process it. You might be induced with irregularities due to unforeseen circumstances(I’ll make dua for you)

Jesus = physical form
Holy Ghost= spiritual realm
God = state of mind/benevolence

Do a little dragon ball z fusion but with 3 states they’re all the same but cover different principles.

Last edited:

Masha Allah. People are converting to Islam because it’s more simple and practical than these other faiths.

Trending