Why are so many black women into rap?

Blacks including somali girls love rap. I just dont get the appeal for this. Rap isnt female friendly exactly and constantly call women es and hoes. Makes no sense?

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
So you saying rap music uplift women?

I’m saying you’re full of sh!t. Don’t praise rappers in one thread (meaning you support their misogynistic views on some level) and critique women, in particular Somali women, ‘cause lets face it your gripe is with them, on a separate thread. Be consistent. Your fake concern is noted.

I’m saying you’re full of sh!t. Don’t praise rappers in one thread (meaning you support their misogynistic views on some level) and critique women, in particular Somali women, ‘cause lets face it your gripe is with them, on a separate thread. Be consistent. Your fake concern is noted.

I praised stotmzy....show me where he call womes hoes and es?

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
I praised stotmzy....show me where he call womes hoes and es?

Do you think I listen to that trash? Anyway, if I were to look I would find lyrics demeaning to women. He doesn’t have to say those exact words, there are many ways to skin a cat.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
The better question is how are you not into rap? I like my pop but nothing gets you hyped like rap

:ohhhdamn:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I recently found a rap song I made in 2002 before my voice cracked and my goodness rap/hiphop was at it's prime, so much good artist and content.

I digress but rap has many genres, so many uplifting positive lyrics. It's not always negative :)

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Cause it's catchy. A lot of people in general like it. Also, rap is pretty broad. I'm not gonna sugar coat it, a lot of trap artists and hood rappers talk about women in a negative way. But it's to portray a lifestyle.

If you're a guy living like a rock star, then you're not pulling ladies, you're pulling hoes.

Metal music promotes drugs and rebellion.

Country music is boring as hell.

Jazz music gets real sexual, especially acid jazz.

Music is an experience bro.

Tukraq

VIP
Blacks including somali girls love rap. I just dont get the appeal for this. Rap isnt female friendly exactly and constantly call women es and hoes. Makes no sense?
megan-stallion-e.jpg

I mean the call themselves that though

Trending