Why are sjw behaviors and extreme leftism more common among young Somalis???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Compared to other diasporic immigrant communities??? Support for radical feminism, neo-marxism, 'shaming' movement, the welfare state™, LGBT nonsense, atheism, support of the destruction of the nuclear family, and progressive 'interpretations' of the deen that amount to kufr seem to be disproportionate among Somali youth in particular Somali girls. Young Somali men seem to be succumbing to the same destructive hyper-masculine behaviors that has destroyed AAs for generations and this seems to stem from years of being emasculated and not having strong male role models at home. Have we transformed into a full blown matriarchy???

I'd rather have this fixable pain than the Somali salafshits mooching off to some filthy daesh recruit online

Give me an SJW over a literall sand slave anytime of the day fam

I would think its a phase and SJW events is just used as a Nice way to mingle and network with ppl similar to you. Once you get a career and family I doubt you'd care about that stuff:kanyeshrug:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I'd rather have this fixable pain than the Somali salafshits mooching off to some filthy daesh recruit online

Couldn't agree more. Somali salafi degenerates who have a hard on for radicalism are destroying people and want to turn us back into medieval time times.

I have zero time for SJW behaviour but at least they merely doing calacal onnline and write blogs about it. That's a fixable problem.

Couldn't agree more. Somali salafi degenerates who have a hard on for radicalism are destroying people and want to turn us back into medieval time times.

I have zero time for SJW behaviour but at least they merely doing calacal onnline and write blogs about it. That's a fixable problem.
You should've seen how neck deep our guilable youth have fallen to their rosy lies
used to know this one distantly related faarax who rolled with mullah's wannabes main difference was that I went to a private school so it wasn't that bad for me. all his feeds about Daesh nasheeds provoking jihadism thinking he's doing gods work somehow disgusting

Apollo

VIP
Most millennial Somalis I know don't care about politics at all. A lot of them don't even vote. SJWs are just a vocal minority.

OP crying about people having differing views and opinions. Instead of casting a wide net and generalizing why dont you debate them on these issues. The best ideas always prevail eventually.

lol at an anime japanophile sjw kid talking smack against salafis. Funny thing is I agree that salafis and kharijis are a problem that need to be dealt with so your whole point is worthless here. They are still preferable though to kids who were raised by single mothers and think watching anime and being a proud supporter of radical feminism, lgbt, and cultural marxism is how real men behave. This is what broken homes are doing to our community and we need to fix the problem asap before we produce more confused and lost kids like the one I am responding to.

This behavior is common among all young people not just Somalis.

It is absolutely disproportionate among Somalis and it shows when you see twitter. You dont see so many Arabs or Indians or Asians playing the role of free propaganda machine for the cultural marxists as you do the Somalis. So many lost youth subhanallah.

You are the same homosexual who openly stated he has no regard for Somali's cherished cultural values and religious identity. It is you and your ilk that want to bring destruction to my people and support this cultural marxism and destruction of classically traditional values that bind societies together and help them continue to thrive. Youve openly stated Somalia was at its best under the communist dictatorship and it is clear that is what you want the nation to return to. Alhamdulilah that will continue to be a fantasy and people like you will never be welcome in the nation ever again.

King-of-GODEEY

♛♛ SSpot overlord ♛♛
It is absolutely disproportionate among Somalis and it shows when you see twitter. You dont see so many Arabs or Indians or Asians playing the role of free propaganda machine for the cultural marxists as you do the Somalis. So many lost youth subhanallah.

You see it more among Somalis on Twitter because you follow more Somalis on Twitter.

OP crying about people having differing views and opinions. Instead of casting a wide net and generalizing why dont you debate them on these issues. The best ideas always prevail eventually.

Certain ideologies should be debated sure. But other dangerous and poisonous ideologies can only be dealt with through war and the sword. Nazism was one of those ideologies. Cultural marxism which you and others are champions of in this topic is also one of those ideologies. The truth will prevail over falsehood and corruption no doubt.

You see it more among Somalis on Twitter because you follow more Somalis on Twitter.

I dont follow any Somalis on twitter lmao. But this is something everybody has noticed and even other Muslim groups are saying it. Its basically extreme sjw lost Somalis against all other conservative immigrant communities especially Muslim ones. Its pretty embarrassing.

Apollo

VIP
Certain ideologies should be debated sure. But other dangerous and poisonous ideologies can only be dealt with through war and the sword. Nazism was one of those ideologies. Cultural marxism which you and others are champions of in this topic is also one of those ideologies. The truth will prevail over falsehood and corruption no doubt.

If it weren't for ''cultural marxism'' and ''postmodernism'' in the West you can bet that Islam would have been banned a long time ago. PC culture kept Trump-like characters out of mainstream politics for a long time. You should be lucky that those elements even exist in Western societies.

If it weren't for ''cultural marxism'' and ''postmodernism'' in the West you can bet that Islam would have been banned a long time ago. PC culture kept Trump-like characters out of mainstream politics for a long time. You should be lucky that those elements even exist in Western societies.

You are dead wrong. One of the reasons they were successful was due to their sticking to traditional values while injecting a few marxist values in small doses. The same cultural marxist forces that have destroyed their fertility rates and thus to rely on immigration to sustain the welfare state are the same exact forces that eroding freedom of speech and the nuclear family both of which considered the classic bastions of their civilization. Also I dont put the west on a pedestal like you atheists. I would much rather live in a 'barbaric' Muslim nation and would love to be 'deported' to the Islamic world if you and your lords could work out such an arrangement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending