Why are people so obsessed with travelling?

I understand the whole dua thing, but the mental trauma and my post partum depression and other negative factors that happened since having my child…
Men may not understand it and use hadiths and what not, but I’m glad I have just one kid, is all I say lol.
Its got nothing to do with dua, its got to do with you thinking about your past and getting sad over what missed and didn't have.
Men have difficulties in life too, they just don't talk about them as much as women. At the end of the day, although life gets difficult, and without hindsight it feels like life is closing in on you and everything feels cold and bitter, and you wish that you did something differently , but I am telling you, that everything that happened to you, when you look back on it, you will be happy you went through it, when you know how much reward it brings, I don't expect you to understand now, life is difficult I know, but a Muslim should always see the brightside of EVERYTHING, don't say if and but, If and but is from shaytaan, don't regret stuff like not going on holidays and other things you could have done, regretting the past is not going to help your present.

The Prophet Sallallahu alayhi wasalam had to witness all 6 of his children die, and he had to bury them with his own hands, that can leave major emotional damage on a person, and he went through grief and sadness, but he always kept an optimistic outlook on everything, even in your pain you should find a silverlining, it was best for you that you didn't got travelling, if it wasn't you would have gone travelling before you had a kid.

To give the impression that you are well travelled. You know that since you haven’t travelled much, nobody will take you seriously.
I don't know what to say. If you think I lied, I guess u can think what you want, but u have no use being in my replies since ur not going to give any useful information

Its got nothing to do with dua, its got to do with you thinking about your past and getting sad over what missed and didn't have.
Men have difficulties in life too, they just don't talk about them as much as women. At the end of the day, although life gets difficult, and without hindsight it feels like life is closing in on you and everything feels cold and bitter, and you wish that you did something differently , but I am telling you, that everything that happened to you, when you look back on it, you will be happy you went through it, when you know how much reward it brings, I don't expect you to understand now, life is difficult I know, but a Muslim should always see the brightside of EVERYTHING, don't say if and but, If and but is from shaytaan, don't regret stuff like not going on holidays and other things you could have done, regretting the past is not going to help your present.

The Prophet Sallallahu alayhi wasalam had to witness all 6 of his children die, and he had to bury them with his own hands, that can leave major emotional damage on a person, and he went through grief and sadness, but he always kept an optimistic outlook on everything, even in your pain you should find a silverlining, it was best for you that you didn't got travelling, if it wasn't you would have gone travelling before you had a kid.
I didn’t mean to make it seem like men don’t have issues, Wallahi I didn’t. And what you posted makes more sense to me. I usually try to see the brighter side to things and understand that things are all written, and inshallah I still hope I can travel in the future with him.

I didn’t mean to make it seem like men don’t have issues, Wallahi I didn’t. And what you posted makes more sense to me. I usually try to see the brighter side to things and understand that things are all written, and inshallah I still hope I can travel in the future with him.
Yes Inshaallah.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Travelling is mandatory for anyone who can afford it. I must travel internationally twice a year. I dump all my responsibilities on my siblings or hoyoo when we are away hehe

Ngl that sounds boring
eat and walk round and see buildings
I can do that on my street
Your street
victoria_way1000.jpg

Vs the streets people wanna see
the-strip.jpg

zackattack

Cowabunga
It's fun and it opens your mind to different people .

I know a old Somali couple in their 60S who went to st Lucia a small island and spent 5 months out there enjoying their retirement , in a villa looking over the waters .

Even some of our grandpa's and grandmas are going to exotic locations .
The old lady was wearing her hijab and the local women loved her Somali clothing .

zackattack

Cowabunga
That seems to be the only reason why people do it.
So yes it is a waste of time

Well people have a life and want to enjoy it not all of us can watch onlyfans 24/7 like yourself , we enjoy the real world mate get out your room and do something .

CHEERS

Before social media became widespread. No one really talked about vaca. Now everyone and there mana doing it. Going to same places, taking same pics, etc. Its like deja vu wallahi.

Trending

Latest posts