Why are people so obsessed with travelling?

yh its boring too me, its just a chase for the next fun experience, ur just caught up in the rat race of life.
I see going on holidays like going to a party, you have fun the first time then after its just like ur doing it to escape from the reality of your boring life
Thats the fun saxib. There's nothing wrong with an escape here and there as long as the fix you are using aint damaging those around you or your health. Escapes can be a good book or a great tv show or even a hobby. Its good for the mental health to have a balance and a break here and there. Travelling is a great way to experience this. Get out of the sunken place brother this path aint good for you.

Thats the fun saxib. There's nothing wrong with an escape here and there as long as the fix you are using aint damaging those around you or your health. Escapes can be a good book or a great tv show or even a hobby. Its good for the mental health to have a balance and a break here and there. Travelling is a great way to experience this. Get out of the sunken place brother this path aint good for you.
I am in the opposite of the sunken place, I am content with not travelling, if I never travelled again in my life I wouldn't feel like anything has diminished from my life.
whereas on the other hand people get sad that they can't travel and enjoy themselves

Family holidays are alright but you need a lads on tour or if you are religious an akhis on tour can be just as good.
Interesting
I feel like the only fun you could do on holidays with the boys is all just haram
halal vacation is just boring their is not point.
And I am not interesting in doing haram so I don't care for it

Interesting
I feel like the only fun you could do on holidays with the boys is all just haram
halal vacation is just boring their is not point.
And I am not interesting in doing haram so I don't care for it
Far from it I've been on a holiday with my akh friends and its still just as fun. At the end of the day if someone is your friend/group of friends it will still be fun. Haram doesnt always equal fun.

I have never travelled to some where for vacation and I will never try it cuz It absolutely makes no sense travelling to somewhere just to see a bunch random buildings but I think the only reason most of the peoppe are travelling is just to take of photo of them in some where to get validation from the society by describing how amazing it was when the were in Dubai or hongkong,

after all we all had got different senses of the life so let every body do whatever he gets funny

I have never travelled to some where for vacation and I will never try it cuz It absolutely makes no sense travelling to somewhere just to see a bunch random buildings but I think the only reason most of the peoppe are travelling is just to take of photo of them in some where to get validation from the society by describing how amazing it was when the were in Dubai or hongkong,

after all we all had got different senses of the life so let every body do whatever he gets funny
Ok so you agreew ith me
this is a very unpopular opinion from me
most ppl think im a weirdo for saying this

Well going around places with friend. Exploring nature, exploring the culture, the food is a big plus, nice beaches resorts, shopping. Its just an excuse to do whatever you want.
I like exploring cultures and different places but only seeing them on online, sheekh youtube makes your excuse invalidπŸ˜€

Ok so you agreew ith me
this is a very unpopular opinion from me
most ppl think im a weirdo for saying this
Its unpopular just because the peope arent free for their feelings, they are ruled by the collective thinking, but if any body uses his senses you wouldnt be rediculed for not wanting to go and see random faces and places

One of my biggest regrets I have mentioned in this place is me not being able to travel before I had my kid. As it’s very difficult now, but I’ve been able to visit the states with cousins. I had to plan it out months ahead and make sure it was during a time I had a break in school and my mom would be able to watch my child.

Travelling is super fun and enjoyable to some and even when I went to Dubai with my mother and I ventured out to the market place with her, its even fun to just grab a coffee and sit down and people watch and even have folks ask where your from and when they ask questions about Canada.

Personally, I love learning about new cultures and seeing people from different places and when they curious about life in the west.
So to that guy he may see it as useless, whereas others see it as fun.

Its unpopular just because the peope arent free for their feelings, they are ruled by the collective thinking, but if any body uses his senses you wouldnt be rediculed for not wanting to go and see random faces and places
People are sheep, sheep all follow the herd, they do not think for themselves, only the sheep herder can think for himself

Trending

Latest posts