Why are people so obsessed with travelling?

Travelling to nice places can be fun especially if you have the money and you know where to go for sightseeing, food and being adventurous. I would love to visit Japan, USA, Egypt, Greece, Italy and Cuba

Its unpopular just because the peope arent free for their feelings, they are ruled by the collective thinking, but if any body uses his senses you wouldnt be rediculed for not wanting to go and see random faces and places
Hey hey, no one is ridiculing him for being different, it’s just he’s making it seem like those of us who enjoy travelling are strange for it lol?
I explained earlier in this thread that everyone can have a idea on what’s fun and enjoyable.

Travelling to nice places can be fun especially if you have the money and you know where to go for sightseeing, food and being adventurous. I would love to visit Japan, USA, Egypt, Greece, Italy and Cuba
The US is great to visit, and Japan and Italy and Egypt are on my list of dream counties to visit, inshaAllah.

I personally wouldn't go USA as there are many groups of girls there especially madow girls that can catch you lacking again. Remember your forehead is a clear target and we dont want you to get hurt again.

I personally wouldn't go USA as there are many groups of girls there especially madow girls that can catch you lacking again. Remember your forehead is a clear target and we dont want you to get hurt again.
you don't get tired do you, and in general I'm not going to the hood like the bronx or any of those filthy places strictly tourist areas

You guys seem to have some sort of missing attachment to your childhood, like you resent not travelling or whatever because you always wanted to
yh I miss my childhood a lot I do want to relive it ngl and maybe Disney land might help me get back that magical childhood I once had

i wear the hijab no one can we my forehead... lol you thought
So now you are lying about the hijab despite that one thread about hijab you complained that when you wore it, it looked like a motorcycle helmet on you. On account's of the size of yo forehead.

One of my biggest regrets I have mentioned in this place is me not being able to travel before I had my kid.
Don't let your kid be a source of regret for you. Everything was qadr, don't think about what you missed. You are at the best place you can be right now in life.

57:22
مَآ أَصَابَ مِن مُّصِيبَةٍۢ فِى ٱلْأَرْضِ وَلَا فِىٓ أَنفُسِكُمْ إِلَّا فِى كِتَـٰبٍۢ مِّن قَبْلِ أَن نَّبْرَأَهَآ ۚ إِنَّ ذَٰلِكَ عَلَى ٱللَّهِ يَسِيرٌۭ ٢٢
No calamity ˹or blessing˺ occurs on earth or in yourselves without being ˹written˺ in a Record before We bring it into being. This is certainly easy for Allah.
57:23
لِّكَيْلَا تَأْسَوْا۟ عَلَىٰ مَا فَاتَكُمْ وَلَا تَفْرَحُوا۟ بِمَآ ءَاتَىٰكُمْ ۗ وَٱللَّهُ لَا يُحِبُّ كُلَّ مُخْتَالٍۢ فَخُورٍ ٢٣
˹We let you know this˺ so that you neither grieve over what you have missed nor boast over what He has granted you. For Allah does not like whoever is arrogant, boastful—

emotional as in I miss it ofcourse especially since I was spoilt for days
Yh I see this with alot of Muslims in the west. they still see life as fun and games because they spent so long being indoctrinated in school to think life is just for enjoyment, when you leave school you are still attached to your past and want to re-enact all the fun they had and get sad thinking that it had to be over and hate their current life

Don't let your kid be a source of regret for you. Everything was qadr, don't think about what you missed. You are at the best place you can be right now in life.

57:22
مَآ أَصَابَ مِن مُّصِيبَةٍۢ فِى ٱلْأَرْضِ وَلَا فِىٓ أَنفُسِكُمْ إِلَّا فِى كِتَـٰبٍۢ مِّن قَبْلِ أَن نَّبْرَأَهَآ ۚ إِنَّ ذَٰلِكَ عَلَى ٱللَّهِ يَسِيرٌۭ ٢٢
No calamity ˹or blessing˺ occurs on earth or in yourselves without being ˹written˺ in a Record before We bring it into being. This is certainly easy for Allah.
57:23
لِّكَيْلَا تَأْسَوْا۟ عَلَىٰ مَا فَاتَكُمْ وَلَا تَفْرَحُوا۟ بِمَآ ءَاتَىٰكُمْ ۗ وَٱللَّهُ لَا يُحِبُّ كُلَّ مُخْتَالٍۢ فَخُورٍ ٢٣
˹We let you know this˺ so that you neither grieve over what you have missed nor boast over what He has granted you. For Allah does not like whoever is arrogant, boastful—
I understand the whole dua thing, but the mental trauma and my post partum depression and other negative factors that happened since having my child…
Men may not understand it and use hadiths and what not, but I’m glad I have just one kid, is all I say lol.
Best place I can be ? I don’t agree at all, but I am getting to a better situation soon inshaAllah.