Why are older Somali women...

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re so jealous and xaasid it isn’t even funny. I’m supposed to feel bad for your bad life choices? Nope, not me. And they relish in making fun of you and treating you like crap. I don’t really fck with my Habaryars like that anyways because they’re insanely jealous and petty. My moms chill so I’m lucky.

@Reiko whats your take on this. Is this true?? Or is it only agaisnt bila dhaqan girls and girls who are bila hijab and baked????
f*ck them old fat es. They’re just bitter that they have shit lives taking care of ten kids and wasted their youth. It’s not like I smoke weed in front of their judgmental asses. Don’t know why you keep attacking me for it.

f*ck them old fat es. They’re just bitter that they have shit lives taking care of ten kids and wasted their youth. It’s not like I smoke weed in front of their judgmental asses. Don’t know why you keep attacking me for it.
What is it with you and kids. Do you dislike having kids???
How have they wasted their youths???
Now your making fun of their age and weight. You know you will become like them as well. Generalization is a cancer.
Its like me saying you going to get married to an ex-ms 13 revert for a Jarriotos and diviroced with a baby Manuel
Is that fair.
You have a identity crisi. You are muslim and somali yet by appearance as you have told us and probably by dhaqan dont play that part

What is it with you and kids. Do you dislike having kids???
How have they wasted their youths???
Now your making fun of their age and weight. You know you will become like them as well. Generalization is a cancer.
Its like me saying you going to get married to an ex-ms 13 revert for a Jarriotos and diviroced with a baby Manuel
Is that fair.
You have a identity crisi. You are muslim and somali yet by appearance as you have told us and probably by dhaqan dont play that part
I hate other people’s kids. What about it? I’ve been forced time and time again to babysit other people’s kids and babies growing up. The only kids I don’t dislike are my younger siblings. Not all of us love crying, smelly children.

Don’t assume things about my deen. We all do haram things. I don’t judge other people for what they do because I’m a considerate person. You should try it out sometime.

Last edited:
I hate other people’s kids. What about it? I’ve been forced time and time again to babysit other people’s kids and babies growing up. The only kids I don’t dislike are my younger siblings. Not all of us love crying, smelly children.

Don’t assume things about my deen. We all do haram things. I don’t judge other people for their what they do because I’m a considerate person. You should try it out sometime.
Again my stupidty isnt public or public knowledge. I just stated the facts. You don't wear tha hijab right?? You smoke pot???

Remember you were once a smelly child as well. Inshallah you will have 40 strong children who will become leaders

Why do you have Mexican and cadaan friends? Your aunties are in the right.

Last edited:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I’m cool with my blood related aunts. I love they are direct and give good advices. I love them so much because they are always there to help.

Clan related aunts, I got along some of them but respect them because they are eldest.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
It's not a Somali thing. Old people that have a terrible life in their later years are some of the most bitter miserable people you can meet. Most old people are just one mistake from losing their fragile lifestyle since most haven't probably built themselves up when they have the chance or something happened that set them back. They are one injury away, payment away or one person a away from losing people to talk with and so on.

Plus, if your whole life revolves around only being a mother and wife, with the shit show most families in the Somali community are. I don't blame them from being bitter.

Last edited:
The opposite is true, at your age and younger they had much better life's, got married young, no whoring around from one male to another or one party to another.

They had many kids that have brought them so much peace and joy, the true coolness of a mother's eye and those children will look after them in old age and become an asset for her in the next world

While at the same age you will likely end up as a debased spinster that no one wants, desperate to get impregnated by any loser and likely die lonely with your cats loosing both this life and possibly the next.

I come across your likes everyday that have wasted their prime fertile years for nothing and are now desperate to make amends, barren, childless, spinsters, depressed and extremely bitter.
:gucciwhat:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The opposite is true, at your age and younger they had much better life's, got married young, no whoring around from one male to another or one party to another.

They had many kids that have brought them so much peace and joy, the true coolness of a mother's eye and those children will look after them in old age and become an asset for her in the next world

While at the same age you will likely end up as a debased spinster that no one wants, desperate to get impregnated by any loser and likely die lonely with your cats loosing both this life and possibly the next.

I come across your likes everyday that have wasted their prime fertile years for nothing and are now desperate to make amends, barren, childless, spinsters, depressed and extremely bitter.
You’re making it seem like just cause they got married early and had kids they where happy

If that was the case they wouldn’t insult others they would mind their business

Mercury

VIP
Why is she blaming her aunts??? The mom takes them to the cutter . Dont call them witches
She didn’t say her aunts lol the old bitter Somali women who insult young ones those are the ones she talking about

Besides if you’re a grown woman cutting up girls vaginas you’re a witch

Mercury

VIP
Again my stupidty isnt public or public knowledge. I just stated the facts. You don't wear tha hijab right?? You smoke pot???

Remember you were once a smelly child as well. Inshallah you will have 40 strong children who will become leaders

Why would you want 40 kids?

Having a wife as a baby factory damn

Status
Not open for further replies.