Why are older Somali women...

Status
Not open for further replies.
By all means, go for it :chrisfreshhah:
Will do, thanks.
The opposite is true, at your age and younger they had much better life's, got married young, no whoring around from one male to another or one party to another.

They had many kids that have brought them so much peace and joy, the true coolness of a mother's eye and those children will look after them in old age and become an asset for her in the next world

While at the same age you will likely end up as a debased spinster that no one wants, desperate to get impregnated by any loser and likely die lonely with your cats loosing both this life and possibly the next.

I come across your likes everyday that have wasted their prime fertile years for nothing and are now desperate to make amends, barren, childless, spinsters, depressed and extremely bitter.
Nigga I barely just turned 20. Tf you talking about me being single and bitter?

These fat older women with a bunch of spoiled brats are obviously living shittier lives.

Don’t be jealous sxb.
:cool:
I can live my dream life of a carefree teen because my parents work so hard for me. Bitter old women only have their bratty kids to look forward to at the end of the day. Meanwhile I go to bed baked af after hitting a few bong rips. What can I say? I’m living the dream.
:icon lol:
Your hooyo/abo knows about it?

How do you deal with your red eye, coz most people know when someone is high, especially when you are a daily smoker?
Tbh my eyes usually don’t get that red. But if they do, I just rock ‘em. I don’t care really if people know that I’m high in public.
:zhqjlmx:
Some of my friends will use eye drops though if they’re feeling too paranoid.

Don’t be jealous sxb.
:cool:
I can live my dream life of a carefree teen because my parents work so hard for me. Bitter old women only have their bratty kids to look forward to at the end of the day. Meanwhile I go to bed baked af after hitting a few bong rips. What can I say? I’m living the dream.
:icon lol:
Instead of your parents working for you why don't you think of a way to help your parents out you sound like a spoiled brat no offense

...so jealous, bitter, and nasty towards younger women?

I’ve been noticing a pattern among older Somali women (age 40+) who seem to have a hatred for young Somali girls/women.

They love to criticize us and insult us about everything (what we wear, how we act, etc.) behind our back and to our faces. My own habaryars are a bunch of mean-spirited es. I don’t give af if they’re my aunts, they are rude as hell.

I haven’t noticed this with the older moms of my cadaan and Mexican friends. They’re always nice and welcoming whenever I visit.

Has anyone else noticed this? These older fob women are the rudest people out there.
Your comparing gaalo with your own family that probably want you to resemble marriage material women. Just remember in Islam you have to love your family no matter what and respect them. If they criticise the way you dress then talk to them and see how they feel, maybe they think you dress like a stripper and most Muslim men will not want to marry you.

Allah also forbade Muslim women from copying gaalo. Repent sister! If you've seen the recent threads you would know that the haram life does not suit Muslim women.

Doing haram may cause you to cut ti s with your family. Don't become like the rest of these girls that get duped later on when the only men they Can attract are revert predators. Focus on school! FonDo copy kuffar or you are counted with them. Did your parents not tell you this?

guidance-of-islam-on-rights-of-relatives-and-maintaining-ties-of-kinship-11-638.jpg

I've noticed this as well but who can blame them? Most habaryar who hate are fat and have 50 shaytaan children. Wallahi some of them are evil, mean spirited snitches who will talk shit about you and try to dictate to you what to do. The number of times some habaryars have intervened and told MY mom how to deal with ME are crazy. My mom told me about some habaryal that use to do all kinds of thing and became religious later in their life and are now acting like the damn haram police
wow a hooyo telling her daughter that those habayars who are talking shit about you were shaitaans before. That's a strong bond you have with your hooyo :yousmart:

Last edited:
Instead of your parents working for you why don't you think of a way to help your parents out you sound like a spoiled brat no offense
They want me to focus on my studies. I will support them unconditionally once I graduate.
Your comparing gaalo with your own family that probably want you to resemble marriage material women. Just remember in Islam you have to love your family no matter what and respect them. If they criticise the way you dress then talk to them and see how they feel, maybe they think you dress like a stripper and most Muslim men will not want to marry you.

Allah also forbade Muslim women from copying gaalo. Repent sister! If you've seen the recent threads you would know that the haram life does not suit Muslim women.

Doing haram may cause you to cut ti s with your family. Don't become like the rest of these girls that get duped later on when the only men they Can attract are revert predators. Focus on school! FonDo copy kuffar or you are counted with them. Did your parents not tell you this?

View attachment 69871
I only love my immediate family enough to deal with insults. I will be civil with extended family, but I don’t care about calling them es behind their back when they insult me behind my back and to my face. f*ck them.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
The opposite is true, at your age and younger they had much better life's, got married young, no whoring around from one male to another or one party to another.

They had many kids that have brought them so much peace and joy, the true coolness of a mother's eye and those children will look after them in old age and become an asset for her in the next world

While at the same age you will likely end up as a debased spinster that no one wants, desperate to get impregnated by any loser and likely die lonely with your cats loosing both this life and possibly the next.

I come across your likes everyday that have wasted their prime fertile years for nothing and are now desperate to make amends, barren, childless, spinsters, depressed and extremely bitter.
Bitter, sexist loser !
Marriage does not make people happy and eww popping babies will certainly not make a woman happy.

@CaliSomali marrry an American who doesn’t see you as baby machine.

They want me to focus on my studies. I will support them unconditionally once I get graduate.

I only love my immediate family enough to deal with insults. I will be civil with extended family, but I don’t care about calling them es behind their back when they insult me behind my back and to my face. f*ck them.
:salute: fair enough the way you phrased it made it like you're a spoiled girl

Last edited:
Tbh my eyes usually don’t get that red. But if they do, I just rock ‘em. I don’t care really if people know that I’m high in public.
:zhqjlmx:
Some of my friends will use eye drops though if they’re feeling too paranoid.
Don't tell me you drive while you are in cloud 9

I’ve been noticing a pattern among older Somali women (age 40+) who seem to have a hatred for young Somali girls/women.

They love to criticize us and insult us about everything (what we wear, how we act, etc.) behind our back and to our faces. My own habaryars are a bunch of mean-spirited es. I don’t give af if they’re my aunts, they are rude as hell.

I haven’t noticed this with the older moms of my cadaan and Mexican friends. They’re always nice and welcoming whenever I visit.

Has anyone else noticed this? These older fob women are the rudest people out there.
Abayo I seen it too specially in my teen years. They think u going to take their man lmao who wants their stinky old faraax ahah I never noticed it till I grown. Is not just them even the married once are threatened by confident single Somali woman despite her age.
Ninka ina ka rabto aye uu malayan ila aay ku ogadan ina guursatay lol

Last edited:

I have witnessed his while working at daycare. Some of them older somali women were rude. They used give me a hard time. I am glad I dont work with them anymore

Ugaaso

Deni
I can't relate sis. My aunts shower me with love and I get along with their older female friends. But perhaps that could because where I live there isn't that many Somalis only a handful.

It's something I’ve noticed particularly about older Somali women raised in Somalia. I don’t see the same behavior in older Western women. But these older women in our community literally despise young girls. FGM for example is perpetrated by older Somali women exclusively.

I think these women have had a hard upbringing, so they hate on other women who hadn’t had the same. I don’t think it has anything to do with age/looks tbh.
Fgm is done by their moms:what1::what1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending