Why are older Somali women...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somali aunties are notorious for their gossip, they can’t help themselves. And Idk if y’all noticed but it’s always the ones with bad kids that are bitter old ladies.
Yeah I’he noticed that. And the ones with the ugliest kids will talk about other people’s babies!

Yeah I’he noticed that. And the ones with the ugliest kids will talk about other people’s babies!
These women are clearly living shitty lives. I think they’re just jealous of us diaspora people because we have so many opportunities.

But I still have no sympathy bc they love tearing down younger women. They will rarely criticize my brothers and direct all their bitterness towards my sisters and me. It’s obvious jealousy.

These women are clearly living shitty lives. I think they’re just jealous of us diaspora people because we have so many opportunities.

But I still have no sympathy bc they love tearing down younger women. They will rarely criticize my brothers and direct all their bitterness towards my sisters and me. It’s obvious jealousy.
Or is it maybe because you have no xiishood.
Being baked is now living the life???:faysalwtf:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
I get on well with my aunts and older cousins alhamdullilah but I have noticed some older Somali women can be very bitter towards younger girls. I think it’s jealousy. Maybe they had a hard life and wished they could have enjoyed their life as a young woman .

Cali you hippie...we love you. But leave our aunts alone. 20 years from now you will be in their position hating on young chicks with perky breasts. Its the cicle of life

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
People who are miserable are like cancer they want to spread it and make others feel shit

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
This isn't something that is specific for 40 plus Somali women. All women get like that when they are older. It is in the female nature to be jealous, cunning and calculative.

The generation before them probably had the same opinion about them.

Cali you hippie...we love you. But leave our aunts alone. 20 years from now you will be in their position hating on young chicks with perky breasts. Its the cicle of life
It's something I’ve noticed particularly about older Somali women raised in Somalia. I don’t see the same behavior in older Western women. But these older women in our community literally despise young girls. FGM for example is perpetrated by older Somali women exclusively.

I think these women have had a hard upbringing, so they hate on other women who hadn’t had the same. I don’t think it has anything to do with age/looks tbh.

I can't say I know this for a fact, but I believe this. I think it's the same for the guys. Perhaps not plain jealousy, but they're hateful towards their youger counterparts.

Wallahi some shit happened not too long ago that made my blood boil, but I can't qarxis myself and then give you NA negros ammo against the noble UK geeljires. I genuinely can't stand older Somali men. The fat habaryars that get shit talked and insulted all the time are much better people, at least to us guys. Seems like they got a bone to pick with you girls tho

I've noticed this as well but who can blame them? Most habaryar who hate are fat and have 50 shaytaan children. Wallahi some of them are evil, mean spirited snitches who will talk shit about you and try to dictate to you what to do. The number of times some habaryars have intervened and told MY mom how to deal with ME are crazy. My mom told me about some habaryal that use to do all kinds of thing and became religious later in their life and are now acting like the damn haram police

Last edited:
I can't say I know this for a fact, but I believe this. I think it's the same for the guys. Perhaps not plain jealousy, but they're hateful towards their youger counterparts.

Wallahi some shit happened not too long ago that made my blood boil, but I can't qarxis myself and then give you NA negros ammo against the noble UK geeljires. I genuinely can't stand older Somali men. The fat habaryars that get shit talked and insulted all the time are much better people, at least to us guys. Seems like they got a bone to pick with you girls tho
Somali culture I’ve noticed, can be pretty rude. Older people believe they can talk shit simply because they’re older, and we can’t talk back to defend ourselves or else we’ll be considered out of line.

The one thing I like about American culture is how polite and considerate people are. It’s ironic how in this way, I admire gaalos more than Somalis.

It's something I’ve noticed particularly about older Somali women raised in Somalia. I don’t see the same behavior in older Western women. But these older women in our community literally despise young girls. FGM for example is perpetrated by older Somali women exclusively.

I think these women have had a hard upbringing, so they hate on other women who hadn’t had the same. I don’t think it has anything to do with age/looks tbh.
Well they had hard life..so give them love. They are judgemental, but it comes from love. And we will be almost the same. People do get more judgemental as they get older. Soon you will be the crazy eedo in the neighborhood like @Basra is now

Unlike your fat mama, imma age real good. My mom looks like she’s in her 30’s even though she’s almost fifty.

And I won’t be bitter to younger women. I’ve been raised in respectful American culture all of my life. The only Somali thing about me is my DNA.

:hahaidiot: That's ur future and you know it. Bitter when ur husband leaves your fat ass for a young thang.

The somali DNA? I dont think anything below S mudug have 100% somali DNA. Perhaps 45% for you.
:nahgirl:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Unlike your fat mama, imma age real good. My mom looks like she’s in her 30’s even though she’s almost fifty.

And I won’t be bitter to younger women. I’ve been raised in respectful American culture all of my life. The only Somali thing about me is my DNA.
Kullaha respectful American culture lol.:liberaltears:

Only respectful American culture is American Christian culture, everything else is qashiin.:gaasdrink:

:hahaidiot: That's ur future and you know it. Bitter when ur husband leaves your fat ass for a young thang.

The somali DNA? I dont think anything below S mudug have 100% somali DNA. Perhaps 45% for you.
:nahgirl:
Ashy Abdis as usual seeing women as expendable, not surprised. Y’all talk a big game about how great you guys are, but it’s obvious most of you have no respect for women, on top of not being good looking.
:icon rolleyes:
Thanks for the heads up though. Ajnabi men seem like the better option anyways.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Ashy Abdis as usual seeing women as expendable, not surprised. Y’all talk a big game about how great you guys are, but it’s obvious most of you have no respect for women, on top of not being good looking.
Well.... Anjabi men are the only option for you since you live in desert Cali.

Endless, you are a supporter of my #SomaliAsexualMovment

By all means, go for it :chrisfreshhah:

The opposite is true, at your age and younger they had much better life's, got married young, no whoring around from one male to another or one party to another.

They had many kids that have brought them so much peace and joy, the true coolness of a mother's eye and those children will look after them in old age and become an asset for her in the next world

While at the same age you will likely end up as a debased spinster that no one wants, desperate to get impregnated by any loser and likely die lonely with your cats loosing both this life and possibly the next.

I come across your likes everyday that have wasted their prime fertile years for nothing and are now desperate to make amends, barren, childless, spinsters, depressed and extremely bitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending