Why are Muslims suffering everywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a myth that Muslims used to be different in the "glorious past". Even the Sahaba killed and murdered each other. Uthman ibn Affan and Ali ibn Abi Talib were both killed by Muslims in the Rashidun Caliphate which is the most pious time in Islamic history.
Umar ibn Khattab was also killed. And Abu Bakr had to go to war against Muslims in the Ridda Wars to save his throne. It was not a peaceful time.

Muslims have more stable governments now than they did in the glorious past. Saddam lasted much longer than the entire Rashidun caliphs combined.

That's what happens when you oppose democracy. You will be overthrown violently. You need the consent of the governed. You need pluralism, gender equality, and secularism.

Muslims are suffering because they are led by low IQ neanderthals with massive pubic hair on their chin who spend their time preaching hatred against other Muslim sects and teaching that science is a Western plot to destroy Islam.

Which is why a lot of them regard the Big Bang and evolution as badthink. The Ottoman Empire did the same when it banned the printing press. No society that turns its back on science will survive. And you can't have science without freedom of thought and speculation, which is hard to do when the beardies claim everything is bida'h and shirk.

Things are changing though. Modernizing countries like Turkey, Malaysia, Tunisia have adapted to a secular democratic system. The only system proven to work.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Bahal

...And the reason is Muslims believe this world is for the non-believers as they will enjoy and be rewarded the “next-world” and yet, they will sacrifice their lives to migrate and enjoy the living conditions of the non-believers. They lost the plot.
Wallahi your the underated comment of the universe preach it brother

Allah painfully starving infants to death is called a test according to Muslims. Tens of Millions of them mostly Muslims are starving to death now. Hitler believed similar violent ideologies and now I know why neo-nazis worship him. But he never killed such amount of children.

You fail to understand a very basic construct that everything including the infant belongs to him

Since he has complete ownership he can do what he wants it, the same way no one questions you on the things you have partial ownership off (never have complete ownership even on your car or house since you still pay tax on them & are limited )

This is why we are commanded to say to allah we all belong and to him alone we will return during a calamity to reinforce this concept

There is great wisdom to what he does even tough you and I don't see this, he sees matters from perspectives you and I can't begin to understand

The sad thing is that those parents who lost those infants are content and patient while you that has been pampered and safeguarded from these trials and tribulations by him, continues to endlessly, such is your pathetic weak nature

So a Muslim sins and Allah in return will make everyone suffer including children
Don't forget to add it contradicts the Quran too. Allah says nobody shall bear the sin of another. To claim that one incurs punishment because of the actions of another is as anti-Islamic as you can get.

Inquisitive

You “own” a dog doesn’t qualify
Or permit you to torture the dog let alone an infant. You will be accused as a torturer, why doesn’t it apply to the infants torturer?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The state of Muslims in the world today is absolutely tragic. The Ummah is in a complete shambles. Muslims are dying all over the globe daily. Muslim countries are plagued with war, terrorism, poverty and famine. Even in already shitty countries, Muslims are at the bottom of society. We are probably the most hated group of people in the world. On top of that, we are divided amongst ourselves. Why is this? Is there any hope for Muslims? How did we fall so far from our former glory? The rest of the world is laughing at us. May Allah guide us to better days.

It stems from us not being a united bloc politically and economically forexample the West has the EU, NATO, with respective elected leaders etc.

Allah mentions this in Surah Al-Anfal ayat 73

73. And those who disbelieve are allies to one another, (and) if you (Muslims of the whole world collectively) do not do so (i.e. become allies, as one united block with one Khalifah - chief Muslim ruler for the whole Muslim world, there will be Fitnah (wars, battles, polytheism, etc.) and oppression on earth, and a great mischief and corruption (appearance of polytheism).

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Hardship and suffering is part of life, however so called Muslim nations choose to operate in unjust and unislamic ways. So called Muslim nations persecute, terrorize, massacre other Muslims. If your faith is weak then you will blame this on Islam instead of Muslims who don’t practice the religion properly and misuse it.

There was a golden age of Islam in which modern western society is based upon. Technology, science, mathematics, breakthroughs were made. Now instead so called Muslim nations choose to focus on one aspect of the deen. If these Muslim nations chose to follow actual fiqh poor black Africans wouldn’t be enslaved and Yemenis wouldn’t be slaughtered and starved to death. When a Muslim feels more safe in a non-Muslim country that says a lot. It’s show the downfall of the moral fabric of the ummah at present.
Bullshit. Stupidity and backwardness begets stupidity and backwardness. I saved you a lot of explaining.

A combination of tribalism and the fight for scarce ressources (scares mainly because it flows to the rich/or the technology advance hasn't been made).

They are more faithfully practicing muslims and as the years has gone by more has become more fundamentalist, yet we have poverty and destruction?

Maybe the answer is not more islam but using our god given talent and not rely on the answers of yesterday for the answers for tomorrow.

The main difference between the West and islamic countries is that the West continues to take faith in its own hands while muslims rely on a higher being interfering and this interference never materializing.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
A combination of tribalism and the fight for scarce ressources (scares mainly because it flows to the rich/or the technology advance hasn't been made).

They are more faithfully practicing muslims and as the years has gone by more has become more fundamentalist, yet we have poverty and destruction?

Maybe the answer is not more islam but using our god given talent and not rely on the answers of yesterday for the answers for tomorrow.

The main difference between the West and islamic countries is that the West continues to take faith in its own hands while muslims rely on a higher being interfering and this interference never materializing.

Nah this is pure divide and conquer, Muslims countries are pitted against one another by tribes and religious sects, and then have their abundant resources exploited. Same goes for Africa really.

This isn't complicated, and it is not a uniquely Muslim problem. :mjpls:

Steam

My dear esteemed, if you follow Islam to the zilth, like modern salafis and their hood rats claiming to follow the Koran and sunnah, then you are staring at 7th century way of living but, if one says, I would look the ideology contextual because we Muslims find marrying a 9 year old to be a pedophilia today, therefore these Hadiths were for societies of Stone Age era, then, there is hope for Muslims in the future. As for those who mentioned about the so called “Golden Age” of Islam, the present islamic scholars would declare their practices as deviated from Islam.

Nah this is pure divide and conquer, Muslims countries are pitted against one another by tribes and religious sects, and then have their abundant resources exploited. Same goes for Africa really.

This isn't complicated, and it is not a uniquely Muslim problem. :mjpls:

The uniqueness the instability that follows, most Africa is used by the same methods but total the destruction is, is more apparent in Muslim countries like Somalia, Iraq, Syrian Yemen, and how little influence the largest oil countries can gather for their ressources. :dabcasar:

There is no reasons that Somalis die of poverty when the lands is large and so is the ressources and the strategic position, but atlas, they'll ask for higher power to intervene in the baadiyoos as their forfather did and repeating the same mistakes. :samwelcome:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The uniqueness the instability that follows, most Africa is used by the same methods but total the destruction is, is more apparent in Muslim countries like Somalia, Iraq, Syrian Yemen, and how little influence the largest oil countries can gather for their ressources. :dabcasar:

There is no reasons that Somalis die of poverty when the lands is large and so is the ressources and the strategic position, but atlas, they'll ask for higher power to intervene in the baadiyoos as their forfather did and repeating the same mistakes. :samwelcome:

Thats a naive take, most of those countries listed are war ravaged, and did not exist as countries as early as 70 years ago. :gucciwhat:

A majority of their unrest can be traced back to the Sykes-Picot treaty when Britain/France/Russia created those artificial countries such as Jordan, Syria, Iraq, Saudi Arabia
Somalis are a unique case, they are the only people who's biggest enemy is themselves:mjkkk:

Thats a naive take, most of those countries listed are war ravaged, and did not exist as countries as early as 70 years ago. :gucciwhat:

A majority of their unrest can be traced back to the Sykes-Picot treaty when Britain/France/Russia created those artificial countries such as Jordan, Syria, Iraq, Saudi Arabia
Somalis are a unique case, they are the only people who's biggest enemy is themselves:mjkkk:

That is what shames me to this day :snoop:

When I was little I thought some invaders were fighting us :mjlaugh:

This is was my face when we fought over nothing:mjkkk:

But even that young as I was like: We have the same religion, skin and traditions, what the hell we be fighting? :what1:

And my dad was like.. Qabail is a hella of a drug, my child. :ummhmm:

Don't ever touch or I will beat you so bad that the british will come back and arrest me :ufdup:

Do you want dad arrested? :sass1:

I was like. No, daddy :wow:

Good, don't ever qabil come out of that mouth:stopit:

Inquisitive

You “own” a dog doesn’t qualify
Or permit you to torture the dog let alone an infant. You will be accused as a torturer, why doesn’t it apply to the infants torturer?

Stupid analogy because you don't own the dog at all, ownership implies full authority to do as you please without being governed by any laws because you created that very thing into existence.

The moment you buy a dog you are forced to sign several documents/laws that govern everything as it relates to the dog all the way down to the food that it eats, were it stays etc. The dog doesn't belong to you neither the seller, none of you created that dog and thus none of you will ever have full authority over it the way Allah has over everything that he created.

The infant doesn't feel torture the way we do, it has no memory of this, even if it did, it belongs to Allah and he has full authority over it, whether we understand the wisdom behind it or not, knowing what I know now, I would have preferred to have been tortured to death as an infant when I have no memory or recollection with a straight ticket to paradise and a pass from this stern worldly test.

To you it's barbaric because your an infidel that doesn't see beyond this world, to me it's a great act of mercy, a portion of this wisdom was shown to us in the story of Musa and Khidr were Khidr decapitated that little boy because Allah had informed him that he would have become a great tyrant that would have abused his righteous parents, his parents grieved over his death then, but very little did they know how painful the future would have been for them had that boy survived.

In that whole surah, the central theme is that "things are not always as they seem or appear to you at first" as perfectly illustrated by the series of actions that khidr took which even a Prophet questioned at that time because he didn't know what the future would hold, that story alone answers all the philosophical questions about pain/suffering/anguish etc.

The central theme ultimately is that Allah knows everything and we know nothing, everything belongs to him and nothing belongs to us, there is nothing that humbles you more then this, you taste the sweetness of faith when you grasp this simple concept and submit to it entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending