Why are Muslims so..

Status
Not open for further replies.
My question is, why are Muslims so eager for the world to end so they can die?

I have heard plenty of times Muslims wishing that the world ends soon. Some were even excitingly counting the prophecies that has happened or are going to happen.

And before y’all go crazy, I know that Muslims believe that the afterlife is what really matters. But, why wish for it to happen so soon? Some of these people that I have seen have not even lived on their own yet and has no life experience, yet they are wishing to die as soon as possible.:kanyehmm:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have heard plenty of times Muslims wishing that the world ends soon. Some were even excitingly counting the prophecies that has happened or are going to happen.

And before y’all go crazy, I know that Muslims believe that the afterlife is what really matters. But, why wish for it to happen so soon? Some of these people that I have seen have not even lived on their own yet and has no life experience, yet they are wishing to die as soon as possible.:kanyehmm:

they're eager to die because they are promised a better life. Guaranteed. Why would anyone want to be on this earth when you can be in jannah?

they're eager to die because they are promised a better life. Guaranteed. Why would anyone want to be on this earth when you can be in jannah?
But it’s not guaranteed though, who here knows if they have done enough good to say that they will be in jannah, guaranteed?

This earth is not as bad as you make it seem. With the right mindset you can have a good time here:samwelcome:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
It's like you're observed atheists and flipped the script. There are many Muslims who fear death because they feel they haven't done enough good. However, the atheists I know(especially ex Muslims) are terrified of death. Fear of the unknown kicks in everytime death is mentioned around them.

It's like you're observed atheists and flipped the script. There are many Muslims who fear death because they feel they haven't done enough good.
And I’m not arguing against that, I’m just simply trying to understand the ones that are looking for the world to end as soon as possible.

But it’s not guaranteed though, who here knows if they have done enough good to say that they will be in jannah, guaranteed?

This earth is not as bad as you make it seem. With the right mindset you can have a good time here:samwelcome:

oh I'll definitely have a good time here:damedamn:, since its the only time i have ill have to make the best of it. i don't believe in Jannah.

the reason i said that a good life was guaranteed is because the only Muslims who really want to die are the ones who know that they have a good imaan and that they have done everything right according to the Quraan. and if you've done everything right then you are going to Jannah.

but i do agree that theres no real way to know how the afterlife will be for you.

there should be something between hell and heaven, a middle ground. its weird how you're either good or bad in religion.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Those might be a minority as most Muslims enjoy life and live in the present.

For those hinting they can't wait for the hereafter and Akhira... Keep your eye on those guys as they'll most likely will end up on breaking news.

Aren't you a Muslim

This world is a prison for the true believer. For the non believe, this world is a heaven.

there should be something between hell and heaven, a middle ground. its weird how you're either good or bad in religion.
Weird I used to ask myself the same question when I was a kid. I imagined the middle ground was some endless white room where you just had to wait around :pachah1:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Could be a number of reasons. What I find sadening is fatalism - seeing oneself as having no control over one's life and resigning oneself to not trying. Sounds like a case of learned helplessness to me. This is probably from negative life circumstances that made them want to give up. Their hopes & dreams in this life are on suicide watch. No one said you had to sacrifice this world for the next. Why can't you have both? Bear in mind, extreme fatalism isn't all that common. I see it more among devout Christians. They have the mistaken assumption that poverty is piety. :mugshotman:

Last edited:
Sometimes I wish to die because life is so harsh in this dunya but dying is way worse and might lead to hell so its definitely a lose lose situation but for the time being just enjoy your life here yolo.

Muslims are irrational and think Islam is the only true path to heaven. I will enjoy this world to my best ability and get in before all of them.

Luke 6:28

bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.

Psalm 25:8-10

Good and upright is the LORD; Therefore He instructs sinners in the way.
Romans 5:8

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Last edited:

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
You met few ignorant Muslims and you think somehow we all want the world to end. As Muslims we wish to live a long healthy life so we can accumulate more good deeds or have the opportunity to make towbah if we are on the wrong path. We already know we have an appointment with death and that is when our world ends. I wish for a happy healthy, wealthy life and the good deeds to go with it, I know my deeds alone aren't enough, I hope Allah forgives me and grants me Jannah
:rejoice:

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
Actually we should be mindful of death but not like it, Kingjames brought an enlargement to show validate his own beliefs. Its called the After Death argument. Because the reality is the atheist are scared ones but the Theist are not.

Yea these atheist every night saying God prove to me you exist. Or show me your face.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
Most of them are like that because of the situation of the Muslims. There was a hadith that was like Someone would go to the grave and wish that he was the dead one. Imagine a poor famine ridden guy in Somalia would he want to live in this world anymore seeing that he will most probably go to Jannah

Wait till Dajjal comes and causes famines worldwide and droughts, then we'll see who wants to live to see their children starve and who wants to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending