Why are Muslim countries so Godless

you will find more atheists/kafir/non-practicing muslims/sodomites are more in number in gaalo nations
Yh that's why they are called gaalo nations, thats where you always find not more gaalos but all gaalos, you acting like America would be a Muslim majority if they segregated, so if Hindus segregate they become Muslims?
Bro you got no logic, thats why you defending ayrabs. Ayrab wannabesim corresponds to low iq.
Saying gaalo countries are gaalo because of intermixing looooooool, were you just joking or really trying to make a valid point?

These are the same depraved niggas that fly out insta th0ts and shit on them. Now you act surprised they dabbling in some homosexuality. That shit vanilla to them lmao.
Yh but the society acts religious, for the proclaimed most Islamic countries with majority Muslims they do more depraved stuff than Muslims in the west and thats saying something

Saudi Arabia Life there is no longer easy, as there are annual taxes of up to 10 thousand dollars per person And the place is not Europe, if you were born in it, you did not get the passport You will remain resident
Where did you move? Where did you live in Saudi, Jeddah? I heard even the girls are lesbians there due to gender segregation wey is ful fuulan.

This is slander, don’t believe it

also suspicion of Muslims is haram
I born and raised in khalij and if you want to public schools there it is very easy to see how they normalise gay and lesbain behaviour...in school I would see these arab girls sending love letters to each other and even teachers engage in this shit ...and it was alot worse in boys school.

These ppl are like undercover qawm luut.
The Prison gay effect is a world wide phenomenon. If you look in online spaces with a large incel population you will find they have an affinity for effeminate males.

I had a white male coworker who told me he took a job contract doing nursing in Saudi Arabia, and he had to leave due to the rampant homosexuality he told me not day went by a Saudi man didn't hit on him even in a random mall they would flock to him have random cars throw phone numbers at him that is what happens when you restrict men's sexuality the whole country turned gay.

Filthy people
Maybe I'm the weird one, but Alhamdulliah when I'm told don't engage in zina, and to wait till marriage, I just do I don't even find it difficult personally
May Allah keep us on the straight path :jcoleno: :snoop:

I cannot agree with this mindset that engaging sexually with the same gender isn't gay, that is the definition of being gay, in Islam your feelings aren't punishable but your actions are, so these apparent not gay people would be whipped if found, whereas a person who has homosexual feels but no actions, will have repercussions

I had a white male coworker who told me he took a job contract doing nursing in Saudi Arabia, and he had to leave due to the rampant homosexuality he told me not day went by a Saudi man didn't hit on him even in a random mall they would flock to him have random cars throw phone numbers at him that is what happens when you restrict men's sexuality the whole country turned gay.
No this is what happens when people are not getting married and society loses its deen and therefore morals

Yh but the society acts religious, for the proclaimed most Islamic countries with majority Muslims they do more depraved stuff than Muslims in the west and thats saying something
How do they act religious in the last years they've been regressing inviting music artists to hold huge concerts, they've left their Islamic morals for world desires, absolute qaashin and filth is being normalised

I knew that nation is done when they allowed a concert whilst the kaabah 🕋 was still vacant, SubhanAllah you can see their priorities

Maxmfhjkhd

"realistic"
Where did you move? Where did you live in Saudi, Jeddah? I heard even the girls are lesbians there due to gender segregation wey is ful fuulan.
I went to the country after that I went with my family to England
Yes, even women are like that And the saying of women for women spreads among them
If you become friends with a girl, you should watch out, she might take you to the bathroom and rape you. It was a regular thing in schools.

In the 1800s, the grand Sheikh of Al-Azhar, Muhammad Abduh, left Cairo and visited Paris. He famously said: 'I went to the West and saw Islam, but no Muslims; I got back to the East and saw Muslims, but not Islam.'

This meant that the folks in the west had qualities that Islam should cultivate - Equality, Justice, Peace - even a straight queue when getting on a bus.

Muslim nations have retained the word and the mechanical rituals but have lost the spirit of Islam. That is why in the end days there will be mass conversion to Islam in the West and the inverse in the East.

Biggest factor in their prosperity is justice and equality. Economic and judicial justice that served their societies to a good comfort level. These two features are absent from Islamic countries institutionally. The average Muslims are good decent folks but their governments and institutions are corrupt including those who claim to espouse Islam from Saudi Arabia to Taliban in Afghanistan.

These ppl are like undercover qawm luut.

Your title is misleading. This homosexuality is confined to few countries and mostly seems to be cultural. Also, making marriage difficult due to tribal bigotry and greed contributed to young people resorting to same sex. They even forbade marriage to other Muslim nationals for Saudis. Every way you look at it, the Arab culture is disgusting and without Islam giving them some sense of dignity they would be the lowest scum on earth.,

Trending