Why are Muslim countries so Godless

Segregation > free mixing. By all accounts look at recorded statistics and you will find more atheists/kafir/non-practicing muslims/sodomites are more in number in gaalo nations, c'mon this is common logic. There was always degenerates but social media and selective reporting amplifies their presence in the arab/muslim word

Segregation > free mixing. By all accounts look at recorded statistics and you will find more atheists/kafir/non-practicing muslims/sodomites are more in number in gaalo nations, c'mon this is common logic. There was always degenerates but social media and selective reporting amplifies their presence in the arab/muslim word
I don't believe they are gay due to segregation, thats what some ppl in this forum think like tekniko, which makes no sense, bc how is talking to a woman going to make u straight, unless u are saying doing haram with women makes u straight, which is completely wrong

The reason they are gay, is because it is a Godless society, so they find a way to express there shahwaaat and evil in there same sex environment, if they went freemixing, they would just commit zina, this has nothing to do with segregation, just evil people, this same logic means if I go prison it justifies me becoming gay, which it doesn't
I also think there attitudes around marriage and relationships might mean they are no romantic and satisfy each other in marriage.

Potato

Let he without sin cast the first potato.
In the 1800s, the grand Sheikh of Al-Azhar, Muhammad Abduh, left Cairo and visited Paris. He famously said: 'I went to the West and saw Islam, but no Muslims; I got back to the East and saw Muslims, but not Islam.'

This meant that the folks in the west had qualities that Islam should cultivate - Equality, Justice, Peace - even a straight queue when getting on a bus.

Muslim nations have retained the word and the mechanical rituals but have lost the spirit of Islam. That is why in the end days there will be mass conversion to Islam in the West and the inverse in the East.

Trending