Why are musical instruments haram?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
The only halal musical instrument is the tambourine, originated in a muslim country.
Why can't i press notes without going to hell?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Cause they'll find some obscure hadith, nothing in the quran says it's haram, don't throw away the pure gift of god.
Repent to Allah for you have committed a grave sin which is ascribing false thing to Allah and his messenger. That sin is huge and it's mentioned in the Quran:
"And follow not, (O man i.e. do not say, act

or witness) that of which you have no knowledge. Verily! The hearing, and

the sight and the heart for each of those will you be questioned " [Al-Israa

17: 36]

@ColloquiallyFluent Music is Forbidden in Islam, don't let Mr @White deceive you with his lies.
Allah says in the Quran:
“And of mankind is he who purchases idle talks (i.e. music, singing) to mislead (men) from the path of Allaah…” [Luqmaan 31:6]

The Narration of al-Bukhaaree:
The Prophet (PPUH) said : "There will be [at some future time] people from my Ummah who will seek to make lawful fornication, the wearing of silk, wine drinking and the use of musical instruments [ma'aazif]. Some people will stay at the side of the mountain and when their shepherd comes in the evening to ask them for his needs, they will say : 'Return to us tomorrow'. Then Allaah will destroy them during the night by causing the mountain to fall upon them, while He changes others into apes and swine. They will remain in such a state until the Day of Resurrection."

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Repent to Allah for you have committed a grave sin which is ascribing false thing to Allah and his messenger. That sin is huge and it's mentioned in the Quran:

@ColloquiallyFluent Music is Forbidden in Islam, don't let Mr @White deceive you with his lies.
Allah says in the Quran:
“And of mankind is he who purchases idle talks (i.e. music, singing) to mislead (men) from the path of Allaah…” [Luqmaan 31:6]

The Prophet (PPUH) said : "There will be [at some future time] people from my Ummah who will seek to make lawful fornication, the wearing of silk, wine drinking and the use of musical instruments [ma'aazif]. Some people will stay at the side of the mountain and when their shepherd comes in the evening to ask them for his needs, they will say : 'Return to us tomorrow'. Then Allaah will destroy them during the night by causing the mountain to fall upon them, while He changes others into apes and swine. They will remain in such a state until the Day of Resurrection."
@ColloquiallyFluent I told you they'd find some obscure hadith, next they'll say movies are haram cause they have jinni in them :chrisfreshhah:

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.

Allah says in the Quran:

How does playing piano misleed me from the path of allaah.
It's not like modern music where a rapper is screaming nonsensical lyrics. I want to play the piano to refine and develop my brain, i see nothing wrong with that.
In all honesty, somethings in Islam are unnecessary .

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
What about the Ayah though?!! Re-read the post.

Allah says in the Quran:

The actual verse, from SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
"And of the people is he who buys the amusement of speech to mislead [others] from the way of Allah without knowledge and who takes it in ridicule. Those will have a humiliating punishment."
31:6 It doesn't say that music is haram, stop defiling the holy text.

as for 17:36 SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
"And do not pursue that of which you have no knowledge. Indeed, the hearing, the sight and the heart - about all those [one] will be questioned."

None of the Ayah say music is haram, stop misleading @ColloquiallyFluent

Music instrumentals are so beautiful. :ahh::banderas:

I wish more Somalis learned how to play them. :noneck:
Sounded so beautiful.

Music instrumentals are so beautiful. :ahh::banderas:

I wish more Somalis learned how to play them. :noneck:
I think many 3. generation will be able to play a musical instrument, many of the Somali girls I know talks about how their future children will be taking piano lessons :pachah1:(Including me)

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
music is haram, dating is haram, eating with the left hand is haram, touching a dog is haram :what1:
I wonder what motivated the hairy sand nigg3rs who wrote the Hadith to come up with these ridiculous rules.

Music was started by the sons of qabil(cain) in the time of prophet sheath(Seth) who was the third son of prophet Adam. Music is the scripture of the shaitaan and leads to zina.

Last edited:
The only halal musical instrument is the tambourine, originated in a muslim country.
Why can't i press notes without going to hell?
Without music instruments there would be no raves or grinding parties, where women are milked like cows and are reduced to sexual objects that can be rubbed against.

music is haram, dating is haram, eating with the left hand is haram, touching a dog is haram :what1:
I wonder what motivated the hairy sand nigg3rs who wrote the Hadith to come up with these ridiculous rules.
We will have music in jannah, sang by the angels and hur al ayn/wives

Allah says in the Quran:

I've never seen someone get transformed into an ape or a pig before. I didn't think the dna coding would allow for that to happen.

:pachah1::mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts