Why are men go back home to find wives considered to be losers in the West?

Because you couldn’t convince an educated halimo who grew up in the same ends as you. So you got a poor girl who wants the glitz and glamor of the west she sees on social media.

The funny thing is young fob girls who come to the west I have heard are the biggest partiers there are. So you just exported yourself a dhiilo :chrisfreshhah:
Why do u assume we are dumb tho?
Schools back home are more harder, we have to memorize everything

Why do u assume we are dumb tho?
Schools back home are more harder, we have to memorize everything
I am sorry if it came off that I said girls back home are dumb. I don’t have a lot of knowledge about schooling in Somalia. I just meant girls that have their stuff together here wouldn’t pay them no mind.

I am sorry if it came off that I said girls back home are dumb. I don’t have a lot of knowledge about schooling in Somalia. I just meant girls that have their stuff together here wouldn’t pay them no mind.
I grow up in Africa so when i came to America most people assume we were dumb. I do agree with you, most guys marry from back so they can control their wife.

I grow up in Africa so when i came to America most people assume we were dumb. I do agree with you, most guys marry from back so they can control their wife.
I am sorry to hear that misconception. Most of the new Canadians I have met from west and Southern Africa have been some of the best group mates I have had. I do have some cousins that did their education in Xmar and they seem intelligent. Also yes that controlling aspect is a big boost for some guys.

I'm conflicted with this whole thing.Women back home can create more traditional households and are elite on the domestic side of things, they are more likely to listen to their husband and understand the role of a man the way I would like it to be understood. However,it comes with a lot of baggage ,a lot of the times you would be expected to send monthly repayments back home to take care of the family she left behind.Assuming that she doesn't work and you are the sole provider ,living in the west with one income which is pretty difficult, sending money back regularly would be a tough financial hit.
Your complaining about potentially sending $100 dollars back home which is sadaqah which never decreases your wealth and only increases it according to our faith.

You pay anywhere between 15-45k to get married to the typical diaspora female and around 3-5k back home, you safe astronomically based on just that.

Also the average diaspora female is far more materialistic and high maintenance then the one back home who is content with much less, keep in mind the diaspora one that works still expects you to pay everything and not contribute, while going 50/50 on household-chores.

The moment she falls pregnant or she decided that toiling away at work is too burdensome you will end up picking up all the slack and covering her high maintenance materialistic lifestyle.

Whichever way you look at this sxb you have it much worse with a diaspora Xaalimo on every conceivable metric especially at it relates to finances.

We don't really have much choice as Somali male's, we have the misfortune of having the worst female's by far, no other Muslim ethnic group rivals us in this.

We don't have much choice other then to go back home, it's not ideal, but there is no other solution if you want to safeguard your progeny, marriage, hereafter and sanity.

Last edited:
Your complaining about potentially sending $100 dollars back home which is sadaqah which never decreases your wealth and only increases it according to our faith.

You pay anywhere between 15-45k to get married to the typical diaspora female and around 3-5k back home, you safe astronomically based on just that.

Also the average diaspora female is far more materialistic and high maintenance then the one back home who is content with much less, keep in mind the diaspora one that works still expects you to pay everything and not contribute, while going 50/50 on household-chores.

The moment she falls pregnant or she decided that toiling away at work is too burdensome you will end up picking up all the slack and covering her high maintenance materialistic lifestyle.

Whichever way you look at this sxb you have it much worse with a diaspora Xaalimo on every conceivable metric especially at it relates to finances.

We don't really have much choice as Somali male's, we have the misfortune of having the worst female's by far, no other Muslim ethnic group rivals us in this.

We don't have much choice other then to go back home, it's not ideal, but there is no other solution if you want to safeguard your progeny, marriage, hereafter and children.
Interesting points made brother.

We don't have much choice other then to go back home, it's not ideal, but there is no other solution if you want to safeguard your progeny, marriage, hereafter and sanity.

Good points, you should post more often man

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I like them odds. :patrice: I could never see myself with a girl back home. What the hell would we talk about. If I am married she’s gotta be like my best friend, so it’s ideal you find someone from your ends.

imagine coming home seeing her watching hindi films dubbed in somali
:susp:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP

“Worst females by far”
Ouch
Is your mother in this group?:drakewtf:

Nah I'm marrying back home, I don't see men, I see boys who are spoon fed.
30 Yr old kids who are wearing nappies.
I will marry a weak guy so I can sit on him 24/7,basically a slave, he also needs to be good in bed as well.
When I use him for my satisfaction, I will divorce him. And get another guy.
It's fun to be selfish.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Nah I'm marrying back home, I don't see men, I see boys who are spoon fed.
30 Yr old kids who are wearing nappies.
I will marry a weak guy so I can sit on him 24/7,basically a slave, he also needs to be good in bed as well.
When I use him for my satisfaction, I will divorce him. And get another guy.
It's fun to be selfish.
You....you’ve become one of us:faysalwtf:

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
I know a guy who married twice from back and the both wives left him. If you want your marriage to be successful don’t let her know about the generous welfare lol she’ll think it’s her ticket to become an independent woman since she’s not educated in the West and can’t find a job.

“Worst females by far”
Ouch
Is your mother in this group?:drakewtf:
I am referencing our generation under 35, our mothers generations had women but not men, in our generation it has gone the opposite direction especially more so in the diaspora.

If these female's were just 1/10 of my mother, there would be no need to go back home, not only would I have been content with them but I would have sung there praises everywhere nonstop.

I am referencing our generation under 35, our mothers generations had women but not men, in our generation it has gone the opposite direction especially more so in the diaspora.

If these female's were just 1/10 of my mother, there would be no need to go back home, not only would I have been content with them but I would have sung there praises everywhere nonstop.
The women you attract says more about you. There's a lot of Somali men who don't find it hard to find good Somali women.

Trending