Why are men go back home to find wives considered to be losers in the West?

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Jealousy, its riskier for a diaspora girl to do it than it is for a guy.:mjpls:
I agree. Even the twitter xaarlimos don’t want to see you marry from back home. In their head they are like “I am educated, independent, and good looking yet these fob girls are stealing our men by the hundreds!”.:pachah1:

It is a huge blow to their ego Sxb:birdman:

how would you feel if all of the diaspora girls ran back home to marry the dudes back home. You’d be upset lol:mjlol:

Tbh I’m on the fence. I am not against an educated women in fact I’m drawn to it, but the home making skills of some of the girls back home is legendary:ahh:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Of sally my friends the most successful and richest of my friends did this. And I can’t lie after spending some time in his house I’m tempted to get a wife from somalia as well. The way she take care of him and the house and her cooking is out of this world

Of sally my friends the most successful and richest of my friends did this. And I can’t lie after spending some time in his house I’m tempted to get a wife from somalia as well. The way she take care of him and the house and her cooking is out of this world
But they look like ghost back home.. There's a bleaching epidemic going on in Somalia.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I agree. Even the twitter xaarlimos don’t want to see you marry from back home. In their head they are like “I am educated, independent, and good looking yet these fob girls are stealing our men by the hundreds!”.:pachah1:

It is a huge blow to their ego Sxb:birdman:

how would you feel if all of the diaspora girls ran back home to marry the dudes back home. You’d be upset lol:mjlol:

Tbh I’m on the fence. I am not against an educated women in fact I’m drawn to it, but the home making skills of some of the girls back home is legendary:ahh:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tbh lots of educated girls here in the West can be found that can be best of both worlds.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
They are more than welcome to explore transcontinental love. Especially if its not working in the west. Regarding feasibility it is challenging if they come to the west. Imagine if you pass away and your wife/mother of your children must navigate the education, health and social service systems, alone. I'm sure you factored that into account. Question, will you also repatriate back home or will it be a long distance romance where you drop by periodically but never fully leave the west? Just curious on logistics.

Last edited:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Never met them either, I doubt they exist.

Only ever run into backward London xaarlimos :farmajoyaab:
The situation with marrying in the west is a lot like this joke:

If offered you a bowl of skittles, they all tasted good, but one skittle out of the 20 or 30 was definitely poisoned..

Would you reach for one or no?

I'm conflicted with this whole thing.Women back home can create more traditional households and are elite on the domestic side of things, they are more likely to listen to their husband and understand the role of a man the way I would like it to be understood. However,it comes with a lot of baggage ,a lot of the times you would be expected to send monthly repayments back home to take care of the family she left behind.Assuming that she doesn't work and you are the sole provider ,living in the west with one income which is pretty difficult, sending money back regularly would be a tough financial hit.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

If offered you a bowl of skittles, they all tasted good, but one skittle out of the 20 or 30 was definitely poisoned..

Too many wasakhiin that the probability of ending up with one is guaranteed

London and the UK is a joke. Marrying here is shooting yourself in the foot

Because you couldn’t convince an educated halimo who grew up in the same ends as you. So you got a poor girl who wants the glitz and glamor of the west she sees on social media.

The funny thing is young fob girls who come to the west I have heard are the biggest partiers there are. So you just exported yourself a dhiilo :chrisfreshhah:

I like them odds. :patrice: I could never see myself with a girl back home. What the hell would we talk about. If I am married she’s gotta be like my best friend, so it’s ideal you find someone from your ends.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Because you couldn’t convince an educated halimo who grew up in the same ends as you. So you got a poor girl who wants the glitz and glamor of the west she sees on social media.

The funny thing is young fob girls who come to the west I have heard are the biggest partiers there are. So you just exported yourself a dhiilo :chrisfreshhah:

The new ones are party heads. They’re social af.:gucciwhat:

If you marry from back home and you bring her to the states most likely she’ll leave you. Once she learns how to drive and gets to know about the city better she’s belongs to the streets bradar.:kanyehmm:

The new ones are party heads. They’re social af.:gucciwhat:

If you marry from back home and you bring her to the states most likely she’ll leave you. Once she learns how to drive and gets to know about the city better she’s belongs to the streets bradar.:kanyehmm:
I knew one when she arrived was very miskeen, ran into her in another city and man she is a whole diff person. It’s like they can’t handle all the freedom out here and like that episode of futurama when bender becomes human they don’t moderate on the partying.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I knew one when she arrived was very miskeen, ran into her in another city and man she is a whole diff person. It’s like they can’t handle all the freedom out here and like that episode of futurama when bender becomes human they don’t moderate on the partying.

Couldn’t agree more.

Hayey hablaha cusub baa gaada miyaa?:cosbyhmm::damedamn:

jk.

Trending

Latest posts