Why are madows like this

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Yes it is a gender divide every immigrant community usually the males do worse especially in the Muslim communities they feel more lost.
Women assimilate better. Men would rather start shooting up random niggas with their friends because they want to be apart of the "group". Whether it be a Somali group or a Muslim group. They wanna get into it rather than assimilate into their host nation and do something.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
This is very common among all Black groups, not just AA. Also, many have a resting beach face. There's a reason why Black people have all sorts of health problems. They stress their body alot with their negative emotions.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
This is very common among all Black groups, not just AA. Also, many have a resting beach face. There's a reason why Black people have all sorts of health problems. They stress their body alot with their negative emotions.
Maybe west African and AA people not all Africans

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I used to be completely anti-racist, I thought it was evil.

But I started working a new job, madows are typically ruder, say thank you/please less, and are overall more hostile than cadaans.

Is it their culture? Is it just a coincidence? I would like an answer.

They are unrully. They dont want to play the rule just like Somalis. It is their bio make up- full of soul and fried chicken :dabcasar:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Maybe west African and AA people not all Africans

Not all individual Blacks of course but definently all Black groups. They have facial emotions that are not approachable and then blame racism. They should just practice having a half smile like other groups and relaxing their eyes. Don't scrunch up your face.

:russ:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Not all individual Blacks of course but definently all Black groups. They have facial emotions that are not approachable and then blame racism. They should just practice having a half smile like other groups and relaxing their eyes. Don't scrunch up your face.

:russ:

That is why i say they are full of Soul. Their soul is not tamed to be civilized. The more civilized u r- the more your soul disappears and approaching the devil realm.

That is why Somalis call white people devil- because Somalis are astonished at White people impeccable learned behavior of smiling in public while they think u iz a monkey behind their shinning white teeth

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
That is why i say they are full of Soul. Their soul is not tamed to be civilized. The more civilized u r- the more your soul disappears and approaching the devil realm.

That is why Somalis call white people devil- because Somalis are astonished at White people impeccable learned behavior of smiling in public while they think u iz a monkey behind their shinning white teeth

Constantly smiling is good for your soul Basra. You should try it. You'll feel better. Hehe

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
I used to work in a Foot Locker. My co-workers were all around the same age as me (17-20) but came from a wide array of backgrounds. All were lovely and friendly people except the madow woman. Whenever she would ring up items or a customer asked for assistance, she would kiss her teeth and frown. Just the sight of her ruined my day. On the other hand, everyone else was always smiling and in a good mood. Literally a piss easy job and you get to muck about with shoes all day.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Here in Minnesota the Somalis have picked up the same behavior they are of the mentality that America is racist so f*ck it I'm gonna be rude, act how I want when I want hence why you have Somali kids going out in groups of 50s attacking white people or stabbing each other at a Somali cultural event.
CAPPPPPPPPP

You're too much, mate

I disagree with you, but you crack me up, you bloody bastard

:mjlol::drakelaugh:

It's the same with arabs.. Many are very rude and act aggressive but then in the midst of all this you'll also find some who are totally on the opposite spectrum. That's why you can never generelize a whole people and define them based on their bad ones.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts