Why are insecure Somali men concerned about who Somali girls screw?

I stopped caring a long time ago tbh. Im personally not interested in having any relationship with a Somali woman (I have my reasons)

It would be very hypocritical of me if I got mad at Somali females for dating out.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Their is nothing more embarassing and cringe then seeing incrls on twitter rage out when they see a random Somali girl marry or date out.

They are basically making Somali men out to be Black women who cry about their men dating out. You man need to get your life straight and stop being so fixated on who a random Girl fucks just because you share an ethnicity.
Well said

Keo

VIP
Not saying you guys are lying about Habesha women but in the UK I don't see that even though there are a lot of Habesha girls in UK. What makes it so different in Canada?

Not saying you guys are lying about Habesha women but in the UK I don't see that even though there are a lot of Habesha girls in UK. What makes it so different in Canada?
Habesha Girls are generally date within their own race, where abouts. I have travelled all around the U.K., I have maybe come across three or four Habesha girls, they are mainly populated in Canada and the USA

even a crack head won't touch "mali " niggas :liberaltears:
why won’t you accept the fact that we bang your girls?? come London go Toronto, go Australia, and it’s never the other way around lool it’s always Somali dudes piping or getting head off your Habesha girls, why are you even on this website furthermore?

Habesha girls do not mix with somalis, don’t kno why these posters are lying. They usually are with madow people or sometimes cadaan.
listen saaxib no one is talking about marriage mixing or dating, i’m telling you in certain ends there’s horny Habesha tings and they sneak around and get piped by either Madows or Somali mandem truss me

She's somali :liberaltears::liberaltears::liberaltears:who you trynna fool
i just wanna ask you lot a honest question, what are you doing here?? you not being Somali is already begging it and showing that you’re triggered/insecure about something, it’s like you know we get your women so you and that “Waaqo of punt“ Eritrean troll are here to defend yourselves looool weak beta Habesha cucks man no wonder your women are either h0es or never go for you Habesha dudes like 90% here in UK anyway

CaliTedesse

VIP
Habesha Girls are generally date within their own race, where abouts. I have travelled all around the U.K., I have maybe come across three or four Habesha girls, they are mainly populated in Canada and the USA
Dude maybe the FOB ones but Western ones date out like rats, everywhere I went I saw Habesha girls with White, Black ,. Moroccan etc. You name it.

Dude maybe the FOB ones but Western ones date out like rats, everywhere I went I saw Habesha girls with White, Black ,. Moroccan etc. You name it.
broo i’m telling you lmao! just come West and North West London every single BRITISH born Habesha girl i’ve met told me she don’t like or go for their own men, this was when i was like 19 aswell (i just turned 23)

CaliTedesse

VIP
broo i’m telling you lmao! just come West and North West London every single BRITISH born Habesha girl i’ve met told me she don’t like or go for their own men, this was when i was like 19 aswell (i just turned 23)
Akhi Abel is obviously Somali troll, trolling as Ethiopian. Don't take him serious btw. Yeah fam Eritrean and Ethiopian girls are very easy to acquire I don't know where these people have been looking. Their men are midgets with bug eyeed aka manlets I dont blame them at all even if they work out they remain losers when comes to gilrs 9 times out of 10

why won’t you accept the fact that we bang your girls?? come London go Toronto, go Australia, and it’s never the other way around lool it’s always Somali dudes piping or getting head off your Habesha girls, why are you even on this website furthermore?
listen saaxib no one is talking about marriage mixing or dating, i’m telling you in certain ends there’s horny Habesha tings and they sneak around and get piped by either Madows or Somali mandem truss me
What's your obsession with xabashis? :mahubowtf:

Eri girls in London either date Eris or Jamaicans. Never seen one with a faraax before. Obv you might see it happen in Somali dominated areas but vast majority of the time they don't fuk with us. They're not s. lol. Seems like you're trying to cover up for Isaaq xaarlimos, eh? :lolbron:

Trending