Why are fobs obsessed with Turkey

Based

VIP
Wallahi I see so many fobs bootyclapping for Turkey. There's t-shirts with the Turkish flag being sold casually in suuqs and its popular with dhalin yaro this is so sad. I see alot of establishments with names like "istanbul" "ankara" or "erdogan"... every kid dreams about moving to Istanbul instead of building Somalia we need to do something about these pesky mongols. They are making their presence known in Somalia and I DONT LIKE IT. I've argued with my fob friends who claim Turkey is the strongest country in the world :russ:

I'm taking my talents to Jamhuriyadda Somaliland. Negroic Somalia is gone beyond repair

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
With all due respect, it's only hawiyes and marehans that have this Erdoğan/Turkey obsession. The rest of us Somalis just cringe at them.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Well its the only first world country that will take their visa so anything to move out of the hellhole

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
With all due respect, it's only hawiyes and marehans that have this Erdoğan/Turkey obsession. The rest of us Somalis just cringe at them.
Why you lying bro majority of Somalis in Turkey are from Garowe and Hargeisa :chrisfreshhah:

Only Xamar Folk Dance At The Tune Of Turks

giphy.gif

Well they sorta helped the country out. And we've had a decent relationship with them since they were the Ottomans. Unlike Arab loving (I got no issue with Arabs, just the obsession of them), which extends to identity complication, no Somalis identifies with anything Turkish.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I'm taking my talents to Jamhuriyadda Somaliland.
I’ve seen people wear turkey flag bracelets in hargeisa, every other suit shop is called istanbul/ankara/turkish suit store. It’s a somali wide epidemic :mjlol:

I'm telling you guys is matter of time before Turks become nationalist vote for CHP and start deporting immigrants. Somalis that invested in Turkey, Oof. We going to see in 2023 election.

Trending