Why are fobs obsessed with Turkey

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I'm telling you guys is matter of time before Turks become nationalist vote for CHP and start deporting immigrants. Somalis that invested in Turkey, Oof. We going to see in 2023 election.
Its a good thing let them deport these mfs that only go to parties and dont bring anything value to turkey

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Its a good thing let them deport these mfs that only go to parties and dont bring anything value to turkey
wtf, where did this sudden “somalis in turkey just go to weddings and parties and do nothing” narrative come from? I’ve suddenly seen like 3 different posters say that in the last week with no proof lmao.

what’s with you guys and hating your people for no reason?

Apollo

VIP
Turkey is the most advanced Muslim country with a sustainable economy.

Gulf Arab countries got fake economies based on dinosaur juice.

The Somali folks you’re talking about are Karabogas:
0A214A6D-0DC3-4D1C-B6E2-391964F09046.jpeg

E3214F13-6DE5-44CE-84D9-40DC01DFAE36.png

Apollo

VIP
Well its the only first world country that will take their visa so anything to move out of the hellhole

Turkey is seen as the Mexico of Europe, after Poland. Both in terms of sending cheap labor and Euros going there to buy cheap stuff. It is a second world country.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Turkey is seen as the Mexico of Europe, after Poland. Both in terms of sending cheap labor and Euros going there to buy cheap stuff. It is a second world country.
There social system is secondary but infrastructure wise Istanbul beats alot of cities in the West

Apollo

VIP
There social system is secondary but infrastructure wise Istanbul beats alot of cities in the West

If I get bidaar, I will go to Turkey to fix it, kkkkk. So far no bidaar. I think I will never get it. I hear if you keep your hairline post mid-20s, then you won't get bidaar. 🙏

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
wtf, where did this sudden “somalis in turkey just go to weddings and parties and do nothing” narrative come from? I’ve suddenly seen like 3 different posters say that in the last week with no proof lmao.

what’s with you guys and hating your people for no reason?
Litterly if you go on youtube you only see somalis going to parties and weddings and even turks have to start to notice it. They Litterly dont bring anything value to turkey. Turks are not like cadaans they will not accept lazy somalis

Apollo

VIP
Litterly if you go on youtube you only see somalis going to parties and weddings and even turks have to start to notice it. They Litterly dont bring anything value to turkey. Turks are not like cadaans they will not accept lazy somalis

Turkey doesn't have a lenient welfare system. The refugees tend to work there or actively look for work. I hear the Syrian and Afghan refugees there are much better integrated than in Europe.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I’ve seen people wear turkey flag bracelets in hargeisa, every other suit shop is called istanbul/ankara/turkish suit store. It’s a somali wide epidemic :mjlol:
No because a lot of the foreign clothes are imported from turkey
:damsel:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
That’s not true somalis there are gard working. Their is no ceyr, they all go to school or work. I’ve been their myself somalis work in buisness, banks, restaurants, they even own their own medical centers, hotels and clinics wallahi. Everything looks amazing too, nothing looks rundown its all nice, classy and modern. They even work with mental health institutes and all.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
do you hear yourself? What kind of person is going to post himself working on youtube?

“I’ve seen somalis do fun things on youtube so that means that’s all they ever do”.

It’s not like turkey gives them welfare, so even if they do party they’re doing it with they’re own money that they either worked for or were sent. If they were sent money turkey should be happy because more capital is being injected into their economy without the use of exports.

Go to turkey yourself and then report on the situation, mr “I know because I saw on youtube”.

You know all I see on youtube from Somalia in london? Rap, gang activities, or just funny encounters. Does that mean that’s all Somalis do there? No, that’s just what gets popular on social media.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
That’s not true somalis there are gard working. Their is no ceyr, they all go to school or work. I’ve been their myself somalis work in buisness, banks, restaurants, they even own their own medical centers, hotels and clinics wallahi. Everything looks amazing too, nothing looks rundown its all nice, classy and modern. They even work with mental health institutes and all.
my cousin works there and is studying civil engineering at his university too.

@mr steal your naag is just talking out his ass lmao.

Trending