Why are christians obsessed with muslims?

Seriously :mjlaugh: , I see them always on arab ig pages posting verses from their bible:silanyolaugh:, oddly annoying, they think they will leave their faith or something:farmajoyaab:, christians are really evil tbh :mjlaugh:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Honestly, they talk so much about "Jihad" and how Muslims wanna mouth frothingly spread their faith yet I almost never hear about or encounter Muslim missionaries or Muslims in comment sections trying to spread Islam. But these niggas... Can't go a week without some form of "Accept Jesus Christ as your lawd and saviyaah!"

:childplease:

Honestly, they talk so much about "Jihad" and how Muslims wanna mouth frothingly spread their faith yet I almost never hear about or encounter Muslim missionaries or Muslims in comment sections trying to spread Islam. But these niggas... Can't go a week without some form of "Accept Jesus Christ as your lawd and saviyaah!"

ex muslim christians :ufdup:

I mean, I saw a bunch of xhosas converting to islam in Botswana, but we ain't be giving food for faith so :mjlaugh:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Seriously :mjlaugh: , I see them always on arab ig pages posting verses from their bible:silanyolaugh:, oddly annoying, they think they will leave their faith or something:farmajoyaab:, christians are really evil tbh :mjlaugh:
Im curious are all Moroccan berbers muslim or do you guys have some that follow traditional berber beliefs?

Lowkey Murtads are way worse than the cross worshippers. Heck some Murtads make careers by bashing on Islam. It is what it is :kanyehmm:
I disagree, Murtads are pathetic liars but Christian missionaries are the worst. There’s no group that is more hostile to Islam than Islamophobic Christians (especially missionaries).

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
It’s projection. The accuse the Muslims of wanting to force Islam down the Christians throats while in reality they want to force Christianity down everyone’s throats.

Copts are actually nice people my man, they are severely mistreated by Muslim Egyptians.
dgaf, did you see that video of the supposed muslim woman who said jesus was god for muslims? niggas was giving here a fucking microphone in middle of times square and she started mumbling arabic to make them idiots think she's right, scumbags tbh

Trending

Latest posts